Voices: From hero to zero: How did faith in Boris Johnson’s premiership crumble in less than three years?

onthedarkside

13 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

That link just shows that Companies now prefer to give apprenships to people aged over 25 years old and it also states that younger school leavers need to be given appentiships as well  , which is my point 

You're right. My mistake.

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The links I have provided back up my statements.

They do not at all .

Did you just do a web search for a few choice words and put a few links up ?

None of the links that you  provided backed up your claim that "British kids were not applying for apprenticeships/jobs on offer , because British kids just wont have it "

17 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

They do not at all .

Did you just do a web search for a few choice words and put a few links up ?

None of the links that you  provided backed up your claim that "British kids were not applying for apprenticeships/jobs on offer , because British kids just wont have it "

No what I did was comment on my own direct experience of working in the industry and when you wanted links, I provided links.

Perhaps your own experience of working in the Construction Industry differed from mine.

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No what I did was comment on my own direct experience of working in the industry and when you wanted links, I provided links.

Perhaps your own experience of working in the Construction Industry differed from mine.

Possibly, what are your experiences of working in the U.K building industry ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m not the topic of discussion.

Maybe you shouldn't  make claims that you cannot back up . 

Firstly you made claims about apprenticeships that you couldn't back up with anything factual in links.

Then you made the claim that you have that knowledge from your personal experience working in the UK building industry..          and you wont state what that experience is and also you wont answer why you think that British kids don't want to do manual work .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Certainly does. I don’t think you have much idea about industry generally and certainly not the construction industry. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1