Anyone tried refund on Lazada?

KHY0307

Hello

Does anyone tried refund sth on Lazada that Paid with a Bangkok bank master debit ?????

I bought a laptop on their flash sale then immediately found out a cheaper option... so then I be clicked refund in a few minutes which it said REFUND SUCESS too

It was 30k thb ... I am so worried about that now because the last time I tried to refund on my card issued in Hongkong money came back instantly from Lazada after it said refund succeeded ????

52 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I have never had a problem with credit card refunds. 

I look more carefully now before I buy because I would buy something and then find something just as good cheaper. 

Actually it was a Mac air laptop the website official from apple was 32900 and the flash sales went 30400 sth like that

????

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Talk to your card issuer ASAP and stop payment.... I'm surprised you didn't do it right away...

I saw transactions instantly on my bkk bank app. Gosh it was 7/June evening 9pm and now i still got no money back. If it's a few hundred I am ok and chill but 30k I want it back in sight now????

6 hours ago, Thailand said:

They refund debit credit cards on a  schedule I believe. Check back on your interface.

I went to the bank in Chiang Sean yesterday and the guy seems to unfamiliar to English he explained to me that the Lazada thing he doesn't understand.

I will go to a bigger branch today when I return to chiang Rai , what do you guys think I should be telling them my issues and worries  ????

14 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

I've had several refunds to my Thai Debit card. They usually take 4 to 5 working days and I've never been let down by them

Thanks for replying! May I ask if some of them were from Lazada? And which bank did you use?

One of the reason I am so worry about the refund is that I am leaving Thailand soon and I wish I can be spending that 30k thb here rather going to the ATM again losing exchange rate and transaction fees to the bank to withdraw money for the rest of days here in Thailand ????

28 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

I've had several refunds to my Thai Debit card.

I find that interesting, so may I ask a question of you?

I would love to pay on Lazada by debit card, but have never found the "way/process" to do it on (or maybe I've missed it) so how do you go about that, as up to now I've been using my NZ credit card, which is not ideal as you can imagine.

Thanks in advance.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, billsmart said:

I've returned several items I bought on Lazada and have had no problem getting a refund.

I usually pay with a Thai bank debit card (ATM card).

Thanks for reply!

may I ask do you use a Bangkok bank card also? Thanks!

I always select (if possible) COD and that way you can just refuse to pay and take delivery.

For fake items and the like it is easy enough to send them back but getting the refund credited to your bank is a purposefully designed complicated time consuming process so as to stop you bothering.  Passport copy and bank book copy have to be submitted every single time.

Lazada is open to so much fraud as well as being <deleted> compared to eBay.  I am currently awaiting a refund due to a fraudster.  That Lazada's system allow this fraud shows how wary you should be.  I ordered a pair of cycling shoes, paid COD and found a 50bt pair of flip flops.  I went on-line to do a return request but the item was not even showing as sent let alone delivered.  Then the order showed as cancelled.  Cue waste of 40 minutes on-line live-chat where the agent admitted the seller account was now closed due to fraud.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, KHY0307 said:

Thanks for replying! May I ask if some of them were from Lazada? And which bank did you use?

One of the reason I am so worry about the refund is that I am leaving Thailand soon and I wish I can be spending that 30k thb here rather going to the ATM again losing exchange rate and transaction fees to the bank to withdraw money for the rest of days here in Thailand ????

Yes, all were Lazada and I used my Krungsri debit card.

2 hours ago, xylophone said:

I would love to pay on Lazada by debit card, but have never found the "way/process" to do it on (or maybe I've missed it) so how do you go about that,

I make many purchases on Lazada and never pay any way other than debit card.  It's done by following the payment options.  Maybe the option is "pay by credit card", if that's the case (it's so many years since I set my account up, I can't remember) just enter your debit card details.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I make many purchases on Lazada and never pay any way other than debit card.  It's done by following the payment options.  Maybe the option is "pay by credit card", if that's the case (it's so many years since I set my account up, I can't remember) just enter your debit card details.

Many thanks for your feedback, Liverpool Lou and Moonlover, and I'm pretty sure I tried before and every time I try to pay by debit card, they ask me for the name on the card, and my name is not on the card (or my SCB debit card) as they don't put names on debit cards, only credit cards.

Anyway, the next time I order something from Lazada, I'll give it a go, so thanks for the replies from both of you. 

They do list their refund schedule somewhere. It's, from memory, "up to 6 weeks". Simply set a reminder alarm and check your account to see if the refund was made. I always get the refund, usually around 4 weeks.

Please don't waste the bank's time on this. It has nothing to do with them. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I can't understand why you're bothering your bank when it's Lazada that instigates the refund, BBL does nothing more than receive it into your account and cannot speed it up. 

You'll get it when it moves through the system, same as everyone else does.  If you've received a refund in the past a lot quicker than the reasonable few days that you've waited so far, you've just been unusually lucky in the past.

Because on Lazada app they said it's "refunded success "

yet I haven't received anything which they also had kind of said the rest please contact your bank.

14 minutes ago, Gaccha said:

They do list their refund schedule somewhere. It's, from memory, "up to 6 weeks". Simply set a reminder alarm and check your account to see if the refund was made. I always get the refund, usually around 4 weeks.

Please don't waste the bank's time on this. It has nothing to do with them. 

How comes this had become waste the bank 's time to you?

I thought they made money through providing services