Tax To Pay On 80,000 Baht Salary

Just for my own interest, can someone tell me the approximate monthly personal tax that would need to be paid on a monthly salary of 80,000 baht? Or does anyone know a useful website for calculating different tax rates/payments?

Thanks

Simon

Not to hijack your thread but to piggyback if I may?

A reverse question.

How much would a Thai person be earning if they were paying tax of 40,000THB a month - married no kids yet?

And another paying 28,000THB a month?

This is a monthly salaried job ie if in the UK on PAYE.

here you go

Thank you very much - now I know why they were asking the salary they were ;-))

And also confirms why I did not have the job re-located to Bangkok from Singapore. I like the money in my hand to decide how to spend it even if it is a little more expensive here its swings and roundabouts as well.

Edited by Prakanong

here you go

And also confirms why I did not have the job re-located to Bangkok from Singapore. I like the money in my hand to decide how to spend it even if it is a little more expensive here its swings and roundabouts as well.

no worries. The tax rate here isn't too great.

The upshot is, offshore earnings which aren't repatriated to thailand, are treated very favourably. Much better than in OZ for instance.

Thailand Tax Rate don't compare very well against Singapore Tax Rate ...

I know that for a fact ... a painful one :o

here you go

The upshot is, offshore earnings which aren't repatriated to thailand, are treated very favourably. Much better than in OZ for instance.

Thailand Tax Rate don't compare very well against Singapore Tax Rate ...

I know that for a fact ... a painful one :o

here you go

And except for booze I reckon my costs would be abut the same in Singapore and Thailand and as my tax is a lot less in Singapore I am probably better off.

I would never have thought that before I lived in both - in Thailand I would also be going out a lot more than I do in Singapore too.

Then again in Thailand I would travel more on weekends and see more.