Police: No Cannabis Smoking in Public, No Related Accidents Yet

snoop1130

I'm so confused on Thailand's pot rules.   I think you can now grow 6 plants are home but it has to be under 2% thc so who would smoke that?  You can get a medical permit.   Is that who they refer to.  In Colorado since they made it legal you can smoke in your front porch.  I told mom we need to expand her southern sunny porch. 

• Confused 2

20 minutes ago, Elkski said:

I'm so confused on Thailand's pot rules.   I think you can now grow 6 plants are home but it has to be under 2% thc so who would smoke that?  You can get a medical permit.   Is that who they refer to.  In Colorado since they made it legal you can smoke in your front porch.  I told mom we need to expand her southern sunny porch. 

Most outlets of information seem to suggest that most of the rules have gone by the wayside.  The % thing applies only to extracts by most accounts, including some official.  Smoking on your porch could fall foul of the law due to specific public nuisance issues.  I can't remember if there is still a limit on number of plants or not, as everything is changing so quickly.  Retailers are openly selling really quite potent pot by all accounts, but it doesn't look cheap.

48 minutes ago, stoner said:
1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I'm going to light one up in the GoGo bar. 

Maybe Windmill AGoGo, there's always a stench in there, they probably won't notice I'm spliffing away. 

did that on sunday night in nana.....trust me with my dankness...they noticed

Wow, thanks for the feedback. 

With the AN name 'stoner' I bet you are the ganja guru.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Slip said:

Most outlets of information seem to suggest that most of the rules have gone by the wayside.  The % thing applies only to extracts by most accounts, including some official.  Smoking on your porch could fall foul of the law due to specific public nuisance issues.  I can't remember if there is still a limit on number of plants or not, as everything is changing so quickly.  Retailers are openly selling really quite potent pot by all accounts, but it doesn't look cheap.

I saw 600 a g to 700 but that’s now prices they will come down eventually that’s expensive in San Francisco you can pick up some killer street green for 80 dollars oz 

4194E5F3-2415-4D25-BBBF-E66659AE6EEE.png

Edited by San Fran Dan
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, San Fran Dan said:

I saw 600 a g to 700 but that’s now prices they will come down eventually that’s expensive in San Francisco you can pick up some killer street green for 80 dollars oz 

do you know the name of this store?

look at those ceb levels. damn. 

6 hours ago, stoner said:

do you know the name of this store?

look at those ceb levels. damn. 

on IG  findingrainbow.bkk 

Last weekend they did a pop up dispensary at a local farang run cafe I go to.  Was very nice stuff. 

image.png.c9ef099d83bae55aff18c5eee527b31f.png

• Thanks 1

Thai cannabis will not draw many tourists a the only legal cannabis must not contain THC, the ingredient that makes one high.

All of the cannabis you see being marketed will have no affect on you. people are already being arrested for growing pot at home with out any proof of there is THC  content.

I believe that most tourists coming to Thailand will not be duped into believing they can relax and smoke a joint.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, nitehawk42 said:

Thai cannabis will not draw many tourists a the only legal cannabis must not contain THC, the ingredient that makes one high.

All of the cannabis you see being marketed will have no affect on you. people are already being arrested for growing pot at home with out any proof of there is THC  content.

I believe that most tourists coming to Thailand will not be duped into believing they can relax and smoke a joint.

Wrong. The only type of cannabis that is now illegal is extracts containing over 0.2% THC, i.e. oil, hashish etc.  The unrefined plants are now legal with no limit on the amount of THC. That means you can buy the buds openly or just the leaves for a cheaper smoke.

On 6/14/2022 at 12:49 PM, SAFETY FIRST said:

I'm going to light one up in the GoGo bar. 

Maybe Windmill AGoGo, there's always a stench in there, they probably won't notice I'm spliffing away. 

It'll take more than a spliff to quell the stench of Windmill A Go Go. Once experienced, never forgotten ???? 

11 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

on IG  findingrainbow.bkk 

Last weekend they did a pop up dispensary at a local farang run cafe I go to.  Was very nice stuff. 

image.png.c9ef099d83bae55aff18c5eee527b31f.png

On 6/14/2022 at 11:33 PM, San Fran Dan said:

The store at Hua Hin has a good menu, not a lot of variety, they sell Mobi Dick.

Interesting ????????????

IMG_20220616_035021.jpg

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, nitehawk42 said:

the only legal cannabis must not contain THC

Wrong and this point has been shown to be wrong on nearly every cannabis related thread on this board.

Do some homework and do try to keep up at the back

people are already being arrested for growing pot at home with out any proof of there is THC  content.

Again, you are talking of something that you know nothing about.

This is not just false information but a blatant lie, what is your agenda?

Please show me proof of one case, where anyone has been arrested (for any cannabis related offence) since the law change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

the only legal cannabis must not contain THC

Wrong and this point has been shown to be wrong on nearly every cannabis related thread on this board.

Do some homework and do try to keep up at the back

people are already being arrested for growing pot at home with out any proof of there is THC  content.

Again, you are talking of something that you know nothing about.

This is not just false information but a blatant lie, what is your agenda?

Please show me proof of one case, where anyone has been arrested (for any cannabis related offence) since the law change.

Ridiculous, What is that poster crying about <deleted> 

On 6/15/2022 at 7:31 PM, nitehawk42 said:

Nite hawk ,   it’s time for bed , Try waking up again to the new order 

That is one of the benefits of using vape oil cartridges, which sadly are not legal in Thailand yet.  There is little or no smell so you can even use them indoors without anyone noticing.  A bathroom fan is more than enough to prevent any smell at all.

They are a lot healthier than smoking bud as well, which is supposedly worse than smoking cigarettes for your lungs (ie. no filters).

Edited by shdmn