Woman posts warning: They put ganja in my soup causing an allergic reaction

webfact

My Thai sister in law seemed as drunk as a skunk and didn't recover until late the next day after eating a laced biscuit. I ate one to test the effect and had no effect. But her health is fragile and suffers from headaches so, maybe that was the cause?

6 hours ago, Orinoco said:

Come on stop being a big Wagga.

could be any number of legitimate reasons she felt bad.

All may have nothing to do with ganja 

On the other hand, it could have been real. People get sick from things even if they just think about them.  I'm allergic to perfume. I get sick just walking around the mall smelling all the fabric softener in clothes and the aroma therapy smells in almost every clothing store. It may not bother you one bit, but can be deadly for others!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Orinoco said:

Come on stop being a big Wagga.

could be any number of legitimate reasons she felt bad.

All may have nothing to do with ganja 

Correct, and I made no mention of it being any particular reason she 'might' have felt crook, just IMO, the report that it was caused by 420 is BS. But as was previously pointed out, it 'may' have been something (nasty) that tiny, tiny piece of grass had been subject to before being included in her very expensive soup. Doubt it though.

I still say it is BS to try and stir up trouble.

• Sad 1

"I tried pot once and I thought I could fly.  I went to the window to do it and thank god someone was there to stop me."

I can't tell you how many times I've heard variations on that one since the late 1960s.  If someone had a copyright on that one they'd be as rich from it as Jagger is from singing Satisfaction.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ezzra said:

I can concur, a Thai person i know, a seller of noddles add leaves of marijuana that now he grows to his meatballs soup..

That is concerning..... random addition of drugs to ones food!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Wagga said:

Correct, and I made no mention of it being any particular reason she 'might' have felt crook, just IMO, the report that it was caused by 420 is BS. But as was previously pointed out, it 'may' have been something (nasty) that tiny, tiny piece of grass had been subject to before being included in her very expensive soup. Doubt it though.

I still say it is BS to try and stir up trouble.

I once had a salad from a small shop across from where I was doing Muay Thai in Phuket around 2008.  That was I  the afternoon, by morning g I was connected to the toilet ND by afternoon admitted to the hospital.  Later found out instead of cleaning the lettuce with bottled water they cleaned it with using tap water from a hose outside, no filtration, full on bacterial gastrointestinal issues, and I did not leave the hospital for 3 days.  Best weight loss program I have ever had, not wishing to ever repeat it.  

So the leaves in her soup could have had chemicals etc.....

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

the leaves in her soup could have had chemicals etc.....

Sure yes.  No regulations maybe full of pesticides, Paraguat, who knows.

Good luck to people buying and ingesting this stuff could cause some real sickness or health issues.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2022 at 8:19 AM, ezzra said:

I can concur, a Thai person i know, a seller of noddles add leaves of marijuana that now he grows to his meatballs soup..

A previous Love, from a town on the border with Laos  said the family often used marijuana in food dishes. Nothing out of the ordinary.

7 hours ago, bendejo said:

"I tried pot once and I thought I could fly.  I went to the window to do it and thank god someone was there to stop me."

I can't tell you how many times I've heard variations on that one since the late 1960s.  If someone had a copyright on that one they'd be as rich from it as Jagger is from singing Satisfaction.

Tried marijuana in the States a couple of times. My reaction was paranoia … maybe I just wanted closer attention from the pretty girl I was with but … I favor red wine (heart medicine, Don cha know).

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...