90 day online report

13 minutes ago, jim hayes said:

My online 90 day report status was still shown as pending after 10 days so I clicked the cancel button and did in person in Kalasin. All done in 5 minutes! In another thread the poster said he was required to fill in a TM47 at this office but I did not, just handed over the passport. Kalasin is easy to deal with but for whatever reason online services don't seem to be available!

You should of canceled it and applied for the report again and double check you entered everything correctly. It could be it was not received by Kalasin immigration for some unknown reason.

If don't think I would more than a few of days for it to be approved or disapproved.

16 hours ago, treetops said:

Unusual - I've just tried it on my phone having only ever used my laptop before and the data autofilled fine.  My report isn't due for ages yet so I backed out without submitting anything, but it seems like it should work.

Thanks for that.

In September I'll use the trusty old desktop with the big keyboard and hopefully the data last Approved will be there...BUT I'll have to amend my name to correct spelling

10 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You should of canceled it and applied for the report again and double check you entered everything correctly. It could be it was not received by Kalasin immigration for some unknown reason.

If don't think I would more than a few of days for it to be approved or disapproved.

Though about doing that but as this was the second time the status of my application remained pending (for over 10 days)I decided to do it in person. I’ll try online again for my next report in September.