90 day online report

One for @ubonjoe.

Used the new online 90 day report for the second time.

Firstly, original password sent by them didn't work,so had to go the "Forgot Password" route and change it. 

I started off on the desktop computer but the change password thing got me completing it on my phone.

So, no stored or cached data and had to re~enter everything again via the phone screen and keyboard. 

Submitted and confirmation email received. 

HOWEVER, when I checked the attached pdf TM47 form I spotted that I had miss spelt my name (of all things!).

Now, in the "check on progress" page, it is "Pending" but there is a link or button in red that says "cancel".

Because of the misspelling I think it'll be rejected and I was wondering if I hit this cancel button, it will wipe/cancel the submission and allow me to start over and do a new corrected application ?

Any ideas?

Thanks

• Haha 1

I am not aware of how the cancel option will work since have not done it or seen any reports about doing it.

I guess you could try doing it to see what will happen.

To avoid errors after doing the your first report you can select to auto fill your application after entering your passport number and selecting your nationality by clicking the the magnifying glass symbol.image.png.c007354a2e83182a133ff37b15ea3a5d.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

I am not aware of how the cancel option will work since have not done it or seen any reports about doing it.

To avoid errors after doing the report report you can select to auto fill your application after entering your passport number and selecting your nationality by clicking the the magnifying glass symbol.image.png.c007354a2e83182a133ff37b15ea3a5d.png

Thanks Joe.

Yes. The desktop computer would have had the stored data, but  when I switched to the phone because of the changing the password issue, it all had to be filled in manually again.

Hence the clumsy mistake in entering my name correctly !

If I hear nothing by Monday from them, I'll try the cancel button and see what it does.

Nothing to lose really as I'll probably have to go to the immigration office anyway. 

Report date is June 30th, so plenty of time.

Ps. Everything else on the application page was perfect as per their database for me....just my name was slightly messed up......by me!

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

To avoid errors after doing the your first report you can select to auto fill your application after entering your passport number and selecting your nationality by clicking the the magnifying glass symbol.image.png.c007354a2e83182a133ff37b15ea3a5d.png

Joe. Just had the final outcome..

APPROVED ! With next report date in September. 

So I can only guess that the data/info we submit is not checked letter for letter by a computer /robot.

Otherwise this would have to be rejected ! Wrong name....close but incorrect. 

Anyway a good outcome.

Btw, the pdf info sheet (copy TM47) attached to the Approval still has my name incorrectly spelt.

I just love it.

Amazing Thailand ????

1 hour ago, orchidfan said:

Joe. Just had the final outcome..

APPROVED ! With next report date in September. 

????

I expected this. 

If they approve it, then any errors of name etc by us get waved off when the next 90 days comes up. So you had nothing to lose by not cancelling. 

4 hours ago, Gaccha said:

I expected this. 

If they approve it, then any errors of name etc by us get waved off when the next 90 days comes up. So you had nothing to lose by not cancelling. 

Agreed. 

Turns out this is correct. 

Main takeaway I guess is that the original password sent by them doesn't work and we need to click the "forgot password " button and install a new one of our liking. 

Overall good outcome !

1 hour ago, tommygun809 said:

Slightly off topic.

I changed my passport (UK) 4 months ago. I did a 90-day last month in person (No Problems). I intend to do my next 90-day online. Can I expect problems when I enter the new passport number?

If you used your new passport number for your previous 90 day report it will not be a problem doing it online.

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Many thanks to you ubonjoe. For the first time, I did my 90 day report online using the webpage you gave on a previous thread. Being the first time I had to apply for registration and after sending my personal details was sent an email of setup confirmation and a password. I then submitted a 90 report application and received an email to say that the application had been received. The following day I received the successful 90 day PDF (next one due in September).

Actually I expected failure for two reasons; I still had 10 days to go on my former 90 report and thought I would get a message saying my application was too early (i was thinking of a 7 day rule). I have always submitted my address to immigration written in Thai but the online 90 day report was in English. I thought there might be a problem there but fortunately not.

2 hours ago, tommygun809 said:

Slightly off topic.

I changed my passport (UK) 4 months ago. I did a 90-day last month in person (No Problems). I intend to do my next 90-day online. Can I expect problems when I enter the new passport number?

No

I did my 90 day report online 6 days ago and received the confirmation of receipt email and nothing since then, neither acceptance nor rejection. Status shown as pending, this happened the last time when it was pending for 12 days until I went to the immigration office and did it in person. 

when you do your 90 day report online, do you have to use the exact address that you put down on your TM30?, I am asking as my last several attempts do it online all came back rejected, after the first time I went to immigration and did it in person, right after the new system came into effect, but since then I haven't been able to do online reporting.

Any help would be good.

52 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

Actually I expected failure for two reasons; I still had 10 days to go on my former 90 report and thought I would get a message saying my application was too early (i was thinking of a 7 day rule).

You can do the online report up to 15 days early (2 weeks is best to use) up to the report date.

• Thanks 1

I have never done a TM30 but the IO did do the home visit for my most recent extension based on marriage so my address should be on the system. When I do the 90 day in person there is never a problem. I use the Kalasin office and I firmly believe that they just don't do anything online, I  successfully booked an online appointment to apply for the extension but received blank stares when I arrived and as I said before my 90 day reports are neither accepted or rejected, constantly pending.

9 minutes ago, jim hayes said:

I use the Kalasin office and I firmly believe that they just don't do anything online

Try doing you 90 day report online using the new site.

10 minutes ago, jim hayes said:

I  successfully booked an online appointment to apply for the extension but received blank stares when I arrived and as I said before my 90 day reports are neither accepted or rejected, constantly pending.

The appointment site is not in the same category as online 90 day reporting. Not surprising that they new nothing about it.

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Oh this is great!  Thanks Joe for sharing this tidbit, I normally just refill all the info and this

can save me a few minutes anyway plus don't have to concern myself with fat finger mistakes.

34 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The appointment site is not in the same category as online 90 day reporting. Not surprising that they new nothing about it.

Yes I know, at Kalasin the 90 day report is in a separate office to the extension applications. The staff that deal with the extension applications had no knowledge of my appointment.

7 minutes ago, jim hayes said:

his is the problem, status of application is still pending after 6 days. My report date is June 25th so maybe something will happen next week!

Immigration was closed on the day you submitted your application on Sunday.

Some offices are slow doing the approval, If it is not approved or denied on Monday you might want to cancel it and do another application.

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigration was closed on the day you submitted your application on Sunday.

Yeah that was probably a mistake! Although that implies that online services must only be used during office hours which seems crazy but TIT!

I will try the cancel option on Monday and re submit my application. I will report back.

7 minutes ago, jim hayes said:

Yeah that was probably a mistake! Although that implies that online services must only be used during office hours which seems crazy but TIT!

It is not a problem to it when immigration is closed. You just have to remember that it will no be processed until they are open.

13 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It is not a problem to it when immigration is closed. You just have to remember that it will no be processed until they are open.

Yes, but my point is that it does not get processed.

Slightly off topic again. I got no printer (and no stapler), so bit of a hassle to make a receipt to keep in passport, would keep the pdf in my phone. You think I'd get trouble next visit to imm for something else? Anyone any experience? 

5 minutes ago, Odinrex said:

Slightly off topic again. I got no printer and no stapler, so bit of a hassle to make a receipt to keep in passport, would keep the pdf in my phone. You think I'd get trouble next visit to imm for something else? Anyone any experience? 

Why would immigration want to see your lastest 90 report.

If was needed just show screenshot on phone.

If was needed for something like a residence certificate then there are photo/print joints everywhere.

They can print out you 90 receipt. 

On 6/17/2022 at 6:51 AM, orchidfan said:

I started off on the desktop computer but the change password thing got me completing it on my phone.

So, no stored or cached data and had to re~enter everything again via the phone screen and keyboard.

Did you try the autofill function on your phone?  It's my understanding that the data is not stored and retrieved locally after you enter passport number and nationality, but pulled from the immigration database, so a change in device should not make any difference.

19 hours ago, treetops said:

Did you try the autofill function on your phone?  It's my understanding that the data is not stored and retrieved locally after you enter passport number and nationality, but pulled from the immigration database, so a change in device should not make any difference.

Yes I did try autofill but it definitely had no data there....hence the misspelling of my own name!

I noticed before with the "old" website, which I used successfully quite a few times, that if I tried to switch to my Windows 10 notebook that autofill didn't work. 

Only on the original desktop computer (Windows XP).

Leads me to conclude that the computer is storing the data. 

Will see what happens next September !

On 6/20/2022 at 4:07 AM, orchidfan said:

Yes I did try autofill but it definitely had no data there....hence the misspelling of my own name!

I noticed before with the "old" website, which I used successfully quite a few times, that if I tried to switch to my Windows 10 notebook that autofill didn't work. 

Only on the original desktop computer (Windows XP).

Leads me to conclude that the computer is storing the data. 

Will see what happens next September !

Unusual - I've just tried it on my phone having only ever used my laptop before and the data autofilled fine.  My report isn't due for ages yet so I backed out without submitting anything, but it seems like it should work.

My online 90 day report status was still shown as pending after 10 days so I clicked the cancel button and did in person in Kalasin. All done in 5 minutes! In another thread the poster said he was required to fill in a TM47 at this office but I did not, just handed over the passport. Kalasin is easy to deal with but for whatever reason online services don't seem to be available!