Ladyboy murder: Many twists - Lithuanian denies everything and blames mother - dog found with monk

webfact

7 hours ago, PeeJayEm said:

A ladyboy, as headlined, is transgender woman.- not a transgender man as written in the article. The press here have no idea what JJ was.

I think you are too restrictive. A ladyboy isn't necessarily a transgender woman.

Trying to make everything fit into the man or woman dichotomy is borderline intolerant.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PeeJayEm said:

That's irrelevant. That is sex, not gender. A ladyboy is a transgender woman not a transgender man. Such ignorance in the article and some commemtators here

I prefer truth, so let's not try to make things more complicated than they need to be just so you can indulge in some fantasy. There are two genders PERIOD. You think gender is like a costume that can be worn as you see fit. Scientifically, the dead dude is a HE and even his passport and gov't ID confirm this. Fortunately for the rest of us, you don't have the authority to change that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Does 'Her' phone work or not?, where was it repaired and by whom? ATM easy to check.

Will her other boyfriend (as reported by 'her' Mum) come over for the funeral ? is he still sending money and still not in Thailand ???

20 hours ago, bananafish said:

For me, him having her phone skews guilt heavily towards him.

Exactly, after all, how was he supposed to contact her ?

Everyone knows that couples contact each other every single day when apart, how was he contacting her, what did he do when she wasn't contacting him, I know that if it was me, I would be on my way back there after a few days to see if everything is ok.

Guilty by possession.

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

No one said that in the post I originally quoted...

Yes, they did. 

One user said the man was Russian, another corrected them saying he was Lithuanian, the following reply said that Lithuanian was similar to Russian using the Thinglish phrase "same same but different".

On 6/18/2022 at 11:13 AM, PeeJayEm said:

Such arrogance, ignorance or downright extreme nasty prejudices. Which planet have you chosen to live on?   Here on planet earth in 2022 a ladyboy  is a transgender woman - fact.

That's pretty 'rich' of you, simply because someone merely disagrees with your faulty opinion. You can lie to yourself all you want, but you cannot drag me or anyone else into your fantasy - and so it goes for pronouns. If I intentionally call a man “she,” I have lied. I have conveyed something that isn’t true. Despite my polite intentions, all I’ve done is contribute to the confusion, dishonesty, and intellectual chaos rampant in today's culture.

10 hours ago, DBath said:

That's pretty 'rich' of you, simply because someone merely disagrees with your faulty opinion. You can lie to yourself all you want, but you cannot drag me or anyone else into your fantasy - and so it goes for pronouns. If I intentionally call a man “she,” I have lied. I have conveyed something that isn’t true. Despite my polite intentions, all I’ve done is contribute to the confusion, dishonesty, and intellectual chaos rampant in today's culture.

Thick as short planks and stuck in the middle ages 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PeeJayEm said:

Thick as short planks and stuck in the middle ages 

Word…I’m quite happy to stay in the ‘middle ages’ as long as I don’t have to stomach any more of this ridiculous woke nonsense you keep trying to hawk and ram down everyone’s throat. Unlike some people, I’m both confident and comfortable in my ‘own skin’. 

Edited by DBath
  • Like 1

On 6/18/2022 at 8:48 PM, BangkokReady said:

Well, he actually said "same same, but different", which means similar.  One could perhaps argue that a Lithuanian is similar to a Russian, due to their geographical proximity and shared history.

Let´s just say like this. He probably not know what similar is, as he left that out in his reply. ???? 

3 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Let´s just say like this. He probably not know what similar is, as he left that out in his reply. ???? 

Possibly, but I wonder why he didn't just look that up or accept the definition of the clearly unfamiliar phrase "same same but different". It seems that admitting he is wrong or had misunderstood was just too much for him, so he had to continue to deny something that is as plain as day.

• Haha 2