Thai women kissing and foreplay

In many places in America, you can face charges for just looking at a woman the wrong way.

My first time in a certain BKK bar, I was making out and groping within minutes.

Amazing Thailand!

But yeah, your mileage between the professionals and regular Thai women may vary.

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

I was hoping to get answers from some of the guys here that are married to Thai ladies

As to wham bam thank lyou mam I am older so the engine needs to get revved up before starting  

Both of my wives, that's the ex- and the current one, are mad, passionate kissers.

But enough about my problems. Somewhere I read that hookers aren't big on kissing either?

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

To me, if a Thai girl immediately jumps to mouth to mouth, deep tongue diving etc, my question would be, where and who taught you that ! because it isnt a Thai way generally, and is a strong indication of a western history of contact.

Good grief. Seriously?

• Haha 2

Two words Pla Ra

Some few Thai women I met have been good kissers, most not so good, and a few not interested in kissing. 

Seems to me the culture of long foreplays have not been cultivated, and they do not have space to practice  foreplays because middle class and poorer, the whole family live together and sleep together often in same room, and have limited space for private life. 

Could be the answer

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Two words Pla Ra

Some few Thai women I met have been good kissers, most not so good, and a few not interested in kissing. 

Seems to me the culture of long foreplays have not been cultivated, and they do not have space to practice  foreplays because middle class and poorer, the whole family live together and sleep together often in same room, and have limited space for private life. 

Could be the answer

Thanks   Hummin  I was wondering aobut that.  

Makes sort ofsense in t his case I guess

As others have stated the strange part of th is isthat they lick and play with the 3rd leg but have no interest in passion or love.  

Guess the best case is to just keep looking and testing the market that i n itself is not a bad thing lol

4 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

Thanks   Hummin  I was wondering aobut that.  

Makes sort ofsense in t his case I guess

As others have stated the strange part of th is isthat they lick and play with the 3rd leg but have no interest in passion or love.  

Guess the best case is to just keep looking and testing the market that i n itself is not a bad thing lol

Girls and women being teached that playing with the thing, is the way to the western mans hearth, next on the list is food and beer. 

Edited by Hummin

5 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Hmmm....I've been with many Thai women and nearly all were happy to engage in passionate kissing and foreplay.  Not sure what the OP is doing wrong.  My advice is don't ask, just do it.

Same here. Maybe not with a pay for play girl as kissing is viewed as something done in a serious loving relationship not to any John that was a stranger 5 minutes ago.

My wife loves kissing. More than me in fact.

If deep inside a girl doesn't like you that much more likely to avoid long kisses. Oral sex no problem ....exchanging saliva ...........pass.

When I first arrived here even muff diving and BJ's were a bit taboo so the OP should count his blessings .

Edited by Denim

From my experience it is girls who are in it for other reasons than love, usually always avoid kissing, unless perhaps very drunk already. That does not mean they can't do the vacuum suction kissing below the waste though.

Then in terms of Thai women who date for love, I always had passionate kissers. So I guess it is the OP being the issue with the girls he dated or met so far, and/or their intentions.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

8 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

From my experience it is girls who are in it for other reasons than love, usually always avoid kissing, unless perhaps very drunk already. That does not mean they can't do the vacuum suction kissing below the waste though.

Then in terms of Thai women who date for love, I always had passionate kissers. So I guess it is the OP being the issue with the girls he dated or met so far, and/or their intentions.

Could be opposite and it didn't strike you for one second ????

A pro know what it takes to get what she wants, so the the intention of the kisser or no kisser is still unknown ????

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Could be opposite and it didn't strike you for one second ????

A pro know what it takes to get what she wants, so the the intention of the kisser or no kisser is still unknown ????

There are always exceptions, and a pro would indeed not behave as a casual bar girl for money. However, if you can't notice those red flags along the line, you are lost to begin with already hehe.

• Haha 1

IMO Thai women are no different to any other nationality in being different individually. Some enjoy kissing, some enjoy foreplay, some get straight down to business. It depends on how horny they are.

Back in the day, I remember fondly one woman in Chiang Mai who could orgasm with zero involvement of my todger.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

I am trying to understand Thai women 

This may take a long time.

Reality is that many Thais (F and M) are convinced that human saliva is quite dirty, full of diseases, contagious diseases and germs, and therefore to be seriously avoided. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Excel said:

Well in that case forget the kissing and get her to use her lips in others ways, to get you revved up for action as you put it.  Just don't overdue the throttle though on the high performance models as you can experience blow back ????

I actually prefer your standard 4 on the floor sleek petite model, gets good mileage per compliment, quality head gasket, almost flush headlights, and purring motor on regular ethanol mix fuel (no large guzzlers).  Of course, I always first check under the hood for a modified tranny as those can be a pain to deal with, require extra lube service, and can lead to a thrown rod.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Reality is that many Thais (F and M) are convinced that human saliva is quite dirty, full of diseases, contagious diseases and germs, and therefore to be seriously avoided. 

The human mouth is a filthy place.  I once arrested a woman who bit her husband.  She went to jail and the husband had to spend the night in the hospital.  I thought the ER doctor was kidding when he said "it might be better to be bitten by a dog".  Ah, memories.

7 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

LOL I keep having this dream that people can talk sensibly on here but it never happens

We have been having the same sorts of dream's about the posters............:w00t:

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm probably a lot more hansum ...... it makes a difference.

If women don't like you, you won't see warmth or affection from them 

Sure that's how shallow Thais are. Affection is Skin deep and fat Wallet. Learn to spell 

• Like 1

Simple answer:  She’s not into you. 

And that could be for a multitude of reason... age gap, she’s looking for security not a relationship etc.

And those who mention the ‘sniff kiss’.... it seems women of a lower socio-economic demographic do that.

I’m sure this is not going to be popular, but... I’ll go ahead anyway. 

IF you are dating a female who isn’t from a bar or lower socio-economic background, i.e. someone who is financially independent, is educated, speaks English well (from education) etc then they are with you because they want to be not, because they need someone to ‘take care’...  these relationships don’t throw up the questions we get on here....  such as this ‘kissing’ question. 

Thats not to say women who are considered from the ‘lower rungs of society’ can’t be with a Western guy because they genuinely fancy him and feel sexually and romantically attracted to him, but their life has always taken on practical measures - security is paramount and something else may grow from that. 

Thus: early on in a relationship with a lady from a poorer socio-economic demographic there is perhaps less likely to outward expressions of physical attraction because there simply isn’t any, at the beginning anyway. 

India:

After stirring up a storm of largely sarcastic trolls over his public pronouncement on Sunday that staring at any woman for up to 14 seconds could send the ogler to jail, Kerala’s senior IPS officer and Excise Commissioner Rishi Raj Singh now says it’s not the duration of the stare but whether it makes a woman uncomfortable that decides its criminality.

Mr. Singh had made the controversial statement while addressing a meeting attended by girl students at Kochi.