Thai women kissing and foreplay

Ahh, never disappoints, beer cornflakes and a thread about digital stimulation, smelly white honky's, Thai hookers and finding love with a good clean girl who can still suck a ping pong ball through a meter of garden hose.

Never change!

Edited by fondue zoo

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Are you talking about bar girls or not bar girls?

Prostitutes often won't with customers, though that isn't universal.

I've been with Thai girls that kiss and those that don't. All women are different.

I like to cuddle while sleeping but some won't. My wife did, which was one thing that attracted me to her.

For normal Thai girls, kissing is not something the older ladies know anything about.  

If you think about your non-Muslim home country, girls are learning and practicing kissing at a young age.  

Kissing is the start for most Western romance

I am sure a lot of people remember the comparison to  baseball 

For those that don't

4 hours ago, Shop mak said:

Many Thai women have told me 'intimacy is a bodily need of the man'.

Sniff kiss seems the norm, but not at home. A normal Thai women never involved in pay 4 play, are happy to learn how to properly kiss, tonque and all.

They are not used to kiss with open mouth with a Thai man I've been told many times).

For us western men, kissing is indeed a good foreplay, to build up what to come. Without passionate kissing first, I need a pill.  555.

P4P have never turned me on, due to no proper kissing. No real passion. Only bang-bang, thank you Mam. In P4P we know there is zero affection love or care from the women. Only get done with it, and get Money.

I think the challenge is that sex possibly a feeling that sex is just for the guy to enjoy hmself.  It is something they have to do.

Also most Thai guys have no idea what they are dong so Wham Bam is good for them.

Edited by kingstonkid

There are so many women of all colors, and stripes, and varieties here that you just find one that you're compatible with. I have found plenty of great kissers over the years, plenty that seem to enjoy kissing, if one doe not like kissing and foreplay, you just move on, you're not my type you don't like this thing okay, see you?

Same with foreplay, sex without foreplay just isn't of interest. Some we  are compatible with, that's  all there is to it, it's a pretty simple formula. 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, fondue zoo said:

Ahh, never disappoints, beer cornflakes and a thread about digital stimulation, smelly white honky's, Thai hookers and finding love with a good clean girl who can still suck a ping pong ball through a meter of garden hose.

Never change!

Ping pong capabilities! My wife would say that lady has good magic! 

On 6/20/2022 at 6:07 PM, Lacessit said:

I have to put in some foreplay before my GF gets into passion. That's OK, all women respond differently. And she is definitely not into public displays of affection, again OK by me.

As far as affection in private goes, I get spontaneous displays of it every day. It may be you, or the women you choose to be with.

When we get out the truck and going into a shopping mall, the first thing Mrs Jones does is take my hand, she will take it in front of her family and friends, but knowing that she will never kiss where anyone will see, sometimes I tease her by kidding on I want a kiss when we are near the window the first thing she says is "People see", but when we are away from the window she will kiss fine.

20 hours ago, Shop mak said:

P4P have never turned me on, due to no proper kissing. No real passion. Only bang-bang, thank you Mam. In P4P we know there is zero affection love or care from the women. Only get done with it, and get Money.

Oh wow, did you ever only get to meet the wrong ones.

Before I ever discovered Thailand I was a regular with a stunningly beautiful masseuse that kissed like a goddess and loved to cuddle. I know she didn't "love" me or anything like that, but she was certainly affectionate, and it wasn't like she was getting rich off me.

Of course she had a regular boy friend ( that wasn't me ).

15 hours ago, MrPancake said:

Every lady is different. You didn't pick one that suits your sexual needs. That's all. Move on. Life is short, plenty of women out there to test in order to find the right ones.

People on here say that all the time, but I never found it to be true.

In 40 years in a western country I only found 4 women that I'd have liked to marry, despite working with loads of women. Two were already married, one never came to anything as I left the country for work and the last fooled me and was just a using <deleted> that I dumped when I found out.

In all my years in Thailand I met loads of nice women, but only 2 I'd like to have lived with/ married. One was lovely, but had such horrible stretch marks that I couldn't bear to look at her undressed, and the other I did marry, to my everlasting regret.

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

People on here say that all the time, but I never found it to be true.

In 40 years in a western country I only found 4 women that I'd have liked to marry, despite working with loads of women. Two were already married, one never came to anything as I left the country for work and the last fooled me and was just a using <deleted> that I dumped when I found out.

In all my years in Thailand I met loads of nice women, but only 2 I'd like to have lived with/ married. One was lovely, but had such horrible stretch marks that I couldn't bear to look at her undressed, and the other I did marry, to my everlasting regret.

That's not what I would call a very good run of things. Sorry to here it.

Keep pushing. It's never too late.

(ok that's kinda bs but you never know)

19 hours ago, MrPancake said:

That's not what I would call a very good run of things. Sorry to here it.

Keep pushing. It's never too late.

(ok that's kinda bs but you never know)

Nah. I took one of those coloured pills ( I think it's a red pill ) and want nothing to do with any female of any ethnicity ever again in a romantic sense. I've been used by a woman for the last time when I divorced my wife.

My only regret is that I'm not going to be around when androids become a reality. Now that's really going to be the age of perfect "women"!

• Haha 1

Funny because after a few "lady drinks" they just to wild and no farang woman can match the willy-wild thai lady wanting her late night treat. But I would definately watch it as herpes and other STD disease or virus can get tranmitted from mutual oral exchange of fluids and lip contact.

Make it a point to carefully scan aroung the lips if any signs of small boils or similar.

Edited by Sigmund

On 11/10/2023 at 6:13 PM, MrPancake said:

Every lady is different. You didn't pick one that suits your sexual needs. That's all. Move on. Life is short, plenty of women out there to test in order to find the right ones.

. You didn't pick one that suits your sexual needs.

Mine did, for a couple of years, and then I married her. Very bad move.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sigmund said:

Funny because after a few "lady drinks" they just to wild and no farang woman can match the willy-wild thai lady wanting her late night treat. But I would definately watch it as herpes and other STD disease or virus can get tranmitted from mutual oral exchange of fluids and lip contact.

Make it a point to carefully scan aroung the lips if any signs of small boils or similar.

You are talking about prostitutes?

On 11/12/2023 at 5:25 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Which is why it's probably not a good idea to get drunk before finding Miss Rightfortonight.

Remember the old saying I never went to bed with an ugly woman but I sure have woken up with a few.