Thai women kissing and foreplay

On 6/20/2022 at 5:26 PM, BritManToo said:

Almost all the Thai women I've been alone with displayed warmth and affection, even the ones I was paying short-time. Maybe it's you and not them.

Of course and let's not forget when it comes to Thai women, personal hygiene of their customer/friend/husband is paramount so perhaps when some of these posters say they lack showing affection it is the punter lacking in personal hygiene and  appearance due to grubby T-shirts and ragged shorts that puts the Thai ladies off them ? 

20 hours ago, Boomer6969 said:

My (Thai) wife enjoys kissing, she gives (not so great) BJs, and is quite shy she when it comes to me giving her oral sex. So I don't get much of the latter as a reluctant partner is a bit of a turn off.

She is a lot more penetration driven than most of the western (non P4P) partners I've had. Which is a bit of a worry as I have no idea how I would get her satisfied if I couldn't get it up anymore. And I am turning 70 early next year. Maybe back to school?

Does she like you doing oral that is one thing I find they like 66 and my tool is not dependable 

21 hours ago, Boomer6969 said:

My (Thai) wife enjoys kissing, she gives (not so great) BJs, and is quite shy she when it comes to me giving her oral sex. So I don't get much of the latter as a reluctant partner is a bit of a turn off.

She is a lot more penetration driven than most of the western (non P4P) partners I've had. Which is a bit of a worry as I have no idea how I would get her satisfied if I couldn't get it up anymore. And I am turning 70 early next year. Maybe back to school?

Send me a private message. Picture of the lady please.
I might help you out. That's what ASEAN now members are for.

23 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

Does she like you doing oral that is one thing I find they like 66 and my tool is not dependable 

66......clickety click....is that the old bones giving way?

Edited by Will B Good
  • Haha 1

This won't be helpful to the OP but this discussion reminds me of the comedian Patrice O'Neal saying why he didn't believe an infamous rape had really been rape.  Because it had been oral sex.

As Patrice put it, can you imagine a woman yelling: "Help! Help! He's eating my kitty!"?

(Impact is less by trying to proactively avoid moderator editing.)

Edited by cdemundo
addition

38 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

Send me a private message. Picture of the lady please.
I might help you out. That's what ASEAN now members are for.

Well my wife is definitely not shy and enjoys kissing especially with her lady friend too. I even enjoy her doing it when I am in the room so long as they don't try to interfere with me doing my crosswords. ????

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Excel said:

Well my wife is definitely not shy and enjoys kissing especially with her lady friend too. I even enjoy her doing it when I am in the room so long as they don't try to interfere with me doing my crosswords. ????

Crosswords in this liberated day and age? Haven't you Wordled yet?

(by the sounds of it, your missus already has)

On 6/21/2022 at 11:12 AM, NanLaew said:

Seldom seen at the shopping malls, markets, restaurants and clubs in most every town and city outside of the usual Thailand monger traps either.

Not quite sure of that. In the 35 years or so I've been involved here it's in all parts of the country not just the touristy sex trap locals  just not quite a visible 

• Like 1

Never was really a kisser myself. I do the peck on the cheek thing, which I do with my kids, but it's a totally non erotic, just loving thing.

My wife (Thai) equally has never been into that Western kissing thing, French kissing I think we should cal it.

We display affection, a peck, and the Thai, general Asian thing of a mutual sniff on the cheek. That works for us, I guess 25 odd years together means it works for us

On 6/20/2022 at 10:22 AM, BritManToo said:

They're all different.

Some who do it for free kiss, some don't.

Some you pay kiss, some don't.

True that some like it some hate it.  But the take away message here is that some just don't like it and that normal hereabouts.  Totally different from Farang land.  I have dated pehaps hundreds of girls over the years in farang land.  Never bumped into one that refused to kiss.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2022 at 11:53 AM, RafPinto said:

Just waiting  for a reply from our dear member who got his "back door" kissed in a massage shop in CM.

Im honored to get a shout out.....I has to get thru all 4 pages as i luvs me a good lady thread

also a shout out to the gent who spoke about attentive LBs and lazy a$$ thai ladies--is just another reason why i love hanging with the ladyboys---as which ive admitted to in other thread

Ok---kissing---I has a few exps with a few gals/ladies here in CM---just last week met a 47 yr thai lady...on thai cupid..met her at big c..she had a nice car--showed me her house-a and asked to come to my room on same day of meeting---a wild cat!..BUT the kissing..meh..she was open to it and cuddling etc...but she just couldnt get the swing of it....she called me darling!   joop joop!

But during our romp she was calling me her husband and that almost made me go soft! lol and the thai jealousy thing just doesnt work for me so sadly i had to block her--jealous thais!!!!

I met a shan burmese gal and she kissed good--and let me do oral on her first meeting!  thais gals have shunned me on kissing and romance and oral.....but the burmese are down for it!

Oh the china dolls....only kissed one but i def have a soft spot for the china dolls w and their outfits--good english--educated--dont ask for money--bring gifts and the list goes on.....<3

And tried an p4p gal off thai friendly with crazy tattoos....so she was a wild one, but since she was a wild one I only wanted a BJ from her---she used her braces as an excuse not to kiss!

lastly my one true love..the old chubby lady at the massage shop...Oh how I lay in bed at night. still reflecting on that sneak attack she gave me(tossed salad)...I have decided to put this one my headstone as my epitaph as i dont see anything that could top this one in that category and even had a run in with a LB that did it unannounced years ago....after all a mouth is a mouth but I do appreciate the females if i can even get them to open up a bit...that lady has Moxie!!!!!   lol

I can still see the box of baby wipes she took out and told me to get an all fours--i was like !!???

Btw shes still on her little chair every night by CM gate waving at me with a new found twinkle in her eye every night as i bike back to my room from my daily ride....she has added a few co workers who it seems she gossiped to as they all smile and wave me down as well--u can tell when someone has told someone else about that kind of thing..aint easy being Hansum in CM!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...

Wow i see some stupid idiots that for sure don't know anything about kissing a thai girl without paying making fun of the post. I had a thai wife a good girl, not a bar girl. I remember after the first time we had sex I was thinking the next day that we didn't kiss at all. We were sleeping several times without kissing . I actually went googling and saw it was very normal in thailand. But I have also been with some pay girls that kissed. Guess they were used to western that wanted to kiss. So the very clever idiots making fun of the poster and writing brush your teeth or take a shower for sure only had a pay girl and don't know anything about dating a good thai girl. But yes thai girls are not the big kissers. 

On 6/20/2022 at 11:42 AM, kingstonkid said:

It seems that the second most enjoyable thing called the passionate kiss has not made it to  Thailand  yet.

Asked one lady why she doe snot like kissing and she told me that if I wanted a girl to kiss then we were finished.

Are you talking about bar girls or not bar girls?

Prostitutes often won't with customers, though that isn't universal.

I've been with Thai girls that kiss and those that don't. All women are different.

I like to cuddle while sleeping but some won't. My wife did, which was one thing that attracted me to her.

On 6/26/2022 at 4:19 AM, GinBoy2 said:

Never was really a kisser myself. I do the peck on the cheek thing, which I do with my kids, but it's a totally non erotic, just loving thing.

My wife (Thai) equally has never been into that Western kissing thing, French kissing I think we should cal it.

We display affection, a peck, and the Thai, general Asian thing of a mutual sniff on the cheek. That works for us, I guess 25 odd years together means it works for us

IMO you missed the best part of making love, as distinct from just shagging. I've always loved a good long snogging session, and in my youth that was all I got as good girls didn't without a ring and I only knew good girls.

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO you missed the best part of making love, as distinct from just shagging. I've always loved a good long snogging session, and in my youth that was all I got as good girls didn't without a ring and I only knew good girls.

Maybe, but we're both fine a lot of cuddling as a part of intimacy.

So, we're all different, that is our prelude to sex, doesn't need, it appears, a lot of mouth  to mouth contact

I remember one Thai massage woman who was quite adamant - no kissing. OTOH, she was so horny she would climax on digital stimulation alone, then wrap herself around me like an octopus when it was my turn.

My GF is an infrequent kisser, certainly not shy when it comes to other forms of foreplay.

On 6/20/2022 at 6:42 AM, kingstonkid said:

What is it with Thai women and kissing.

It seems that the second most enjoyable thing called the passionate kiss has not made it to  Thailand  yet

Many Thai women have told me 'intimacy is a bodily need of the man'.

Sniff kiss seems the norm, but not at home. A normal Thai women never involved in pay 4 play, are happy to learn how to properly kiss, tonque and all.

They are not used to kiss with open mouth with a Thai man I've been told many times).

For us western men, kissing is indeed a good foreplay, to build up what to come. Without passionate kissing first, I need a pill.  555.

P4P have never turned me on, due to no proper kissing. No real passion. Only bang-bang, thank you Mam. In P4P we know there is zero affection love or care from the women. Only get done with it, and get Money.