Thailand's Roads: The carnage continues as drunk piles into parked cars; "700 dead in June"

webfact

On 6/20/2022 at 10:42 AM, harada said:

I think they’ll blow 20000 deaths out of the water this year when the whacked out of their heads on ganga whilst driving numbers are added to the tally, I can feel a new hub coming on. :crazy:

I think you may be right but I suspect that the ratio of road deaths from say 20% cars/trucks to 80% motorbikes may also change to more like 60/40.

It would be interesting to compare the "number accidents" with other nations as opposed to the number of deaths.....well I would be interested!

The number of deaths must be inflated by people carriers crashing, causing multiple deaths for each traffic incident.

On 6/20/2022 at 4:49 PM, Bangkok Barry said:

Fortunately, Thais mostly kill only themselves. Mostly. And for that we should feel grateful and very, very lucky.

6 farangs killed in RTA in one day last week, why exactly would you feel grateful and very very lucky?

19 minutes ago, darrendsd said:
On 6/20/2022 at 4:49 PM, Bangkok Barry said:

Fortunately, Thais mostly kill only themselves. Mostly. And for that we should feel grateful and very, very lucky.

6 farangs killed in RTA in one day last week, why exactly would you feel grateful and very very lucky?

And how many Thais were killed? Perhaps you don't understand 'mostly'. I did use the word twice to emphasise it.