Useful online shopping sites offering delivery in Pattaya

webhost

I've been ordering on BigC, Foodland, Powerbuy and Grab for food and household items, and would be interested in hearing about other useful online shopping sites for food or other household items which offer delivery in Pattaya.

• Haha 1

Tesco, now Lotus, used to. Tops still bombard me with emails. 

Household items, one has to mention Lazada. They also do food supplies. Siamburys too. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

On 6/23/2022 at 1:21 PM, Henryford said:

Why would you order food online? Don't you ever leave the house?

Not that it is at all relevant to my question, however to sustain your curiousity, I need to collect proof of deliveries to my address for myself and my significant other to support a visa application for my partner offshore. And yes, I leave the house all the time, drive to Bangkok several times a week for business. Thanks for asking.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, webhost said:

Not that it is at all relevant to my question, however to sustain your curiousity, I need to collect proof of deliveries to my address for myself and my significant other to support a visa application for my partner offshore. And yes, I leave the house all the time, drive to Bangkok several times a week for business. Thanks for asking.

Interesting, a Visa application that requires you to to show food order receipts for 2 lots of pad Thai or whatever!