Transgender who regrets transition speaks out !

CharlieH

7 minutes ago, Excel said:

And deemed a criminal offence for those that procure and assist in such surgery on children under that age. Of course in Thailand that would be 20.

Indeed, "first, do no harm". Any such operation should be subject to some court decision, irrespective of age.

Edited by Boomer6969
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

Indeed, "first, do no harm". Any such operation should be subject to some court decision, irrespective of age.

Adults should have the choice as long as they are screened by medical professionals. Including psychologists.

It is true that some people regret it later  All patients should be informed of that possibility just as risks are discussed for any other medical procedure 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

Unfortunately we have some people on here who think it is fair game to have life changing surgery on minors usually because "my friends have" or else simply that they have not matured physically or emotionally. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Excel said:

Well clearly your knowledge of the facts is clouded. so a bit of info from Thai law

http://thailawforum.com/sex-change-operations-law.html

From that article it is interesting to note that in Thailand

Clause 5. Performing a sex change operation according to this regulation is permitted in the event:

1. the ailing person is 18 years old or older but not yet 20 years old and must receive consent from an authorized guardian;
  2. the ailing person is 20 years old.

Also 

Clause 4. In this regulation:

Treatment for a sex change procedure means treatment of an illness or an abnormal state of mind by undergoing an operation to change (the physical characteristics) from a male to a female or a female to a male. It includes an operation or other treatment intended to permanently change physical characteristics or sex hormones, for example through removal of the testicles in their entirety.

Now clearly even Thailand would not have introduced a law to legislate about age if it had not been happening but in your pretend world you say it is not.

However in your pretend world did facts allude you ? as it certainly did happen hence the requirement for this Thai legislation;

https://4thwavenow.com/2019/04/24/susie-green-under-18-srs-and-thai-law/

and if that is too much for you to read, a small extract from later in that article

Until 2008 there were few or no legal controls over such operations. In April that year the Thai government imposed a ban on the castration of males below the age of eighteen.  According to a report in the Telegraph (a reputable London newspaper) the new law was a response to pressure from the Medical Council of Thailand, which had issued a warning about the health risks of teenage castration: damage to ‘hormone growth and physical development’. Boys as young as 11 or 12 were undergoing castration in the belief that it would help them present a more feminine appearance as they grew older. It was a preliminary to later feminisation surgeries. 

Hence your latest contribution is somewhat departed from the real world.

It is not happening with children! 

You are making a stink about a nonexistent problem.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

In the US there are reported to be teens having such surgery.

Teens? 18?  Adults.

I think you're conflating puberty blocker meds with genital surgery.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It is not happening with children! 

You are making a stink about a nonexistent problem.

up until 2008 it looks like it was happening though. 

10 minutes ago, Excel said:

Boys as young as 11 or 12 were undergoing castration

Just now, stoner said:

up until 2008 it looks like it was happening though. 

That's what I stated in my earlier post but it seems that others are so delusional about the whole matter they cannot see the wood from the trees,  or perhaps can't see their own wood anymore ????

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

In the US there are reported to be teens having such surgery.

Generally they must have two psychiatrists and other health professionals, live two years full time as females with assessments during that time, the transition can begin at 18 through hormone therapy but varies state to state 

• Like 1

On 6/23/2022 at 7:24 AM, CharlieH said:

As per the title .......a different side of the coin not often publicised......worth a watch.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSd35KhUq/?k=1

It's from the movie "What is a Woman"

Personally I have no problem if adults decide, after long enough consideration, that they want to have some operations. But it seem (at least in North America) this happens now earlier and earlier, and young kids are almost pushed to get their parts cut off. It's sad, because it is irreversible. And it seems the radical left try their very best to brainwash people to support this dangerous trend. Sad!

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Seemed like a good idea at the time ....????

regards worgeordie

Just like the day i got married!I learned,i only married one time.

Edited by jvs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1