Transgender who regrets transition speaks out !

CharlieH

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I believe that the legal age of consent in California is still 18.

If you are not going to read the link, you probably shouldn't comment.

From the link: "As reported by California Family Council, this bill “prohibits insurance companies from revealing to the policyholder the ‘sensitive’ services of anyone on their policy, including minor children, even though the policy owner is financially responsible for the services.  These ‘sensitive’ services include abortions, sexual assault treatment, drug abuse and mental health treatment, cross-sex hormones, puberty blockers, and sex-change operations. In California, minors can consent to all of these sensitive treatments, except for sex-change surgeries, after the age of 12 under certain conditions, and consent to abortions at any age.”

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think this sums it up perfectly:

And then if that is not bad enough there are some men who want to pretend they are women so that they can cheat at sports by entering as women. The IOC fortunately and the Womens International Rugby League are on to that and I suspect soon fairness will be returned to real women, meaning born female, not disguised as one.

• Like 1

I have always wondered what happens to them ? By this I mean, you see Ladyboys etc, but never see an older one ? do they change their mind, go underground, what ?

This seems to happen to others "cases" that they do this or become this or whatever is the correct phrase these days (no offence to any one group) but you or should I say I, have never seen an older version of ANY of these groups. Not one over say 50.

Really curious how it plays out for them.

• Like 2

Nice to hear it from all sides. The PC crew, the liberals in the US, the universities, and many others are so anxious to hop on the support bandwagon, for anyone who wants to be different, regardless of the complexity of the circumstances. When it goes so far that the governing body of competitive swimming in the US is supporting "trans women", who are biological MEN, and enabling them to compete with "real women", who have little chance of winning against a 6'4" man who has transitioned, with shoulders the size of a quarterback, it is beyond ridiculous. I am an open minded guy. I have had a number of gay and lesbian friends for a long time, and am generally supportive of alternative lifestyles. But, there has to be a limit. Somewhere, somehow. 

HE was a competitive swimmer as a man. So, how is it fair that he competes as a woman? 

Thomas began swimming on the men's team at the University of Pennsylvania in 2017, and during her freshman year, recorded a time of 8 minutes and 57.55 seconds in the 1,000-yard freestyle that ranked as the sixth-fastest national men's time, as well as 500-yard freestyle and 1,650-yard freestyle times ranked within the national top 100. On the men's swim team in 2018–2019, Thomas finished second in the men’s 500, 1,000, and 1,650-yard freestyle at the Ivy League championships as a sophomore in 2019. During the 2018–2019 season, Thomas recorded the top university men's team times in the 500 free, 1000 free, and 1650 free.

629634bda64ea.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Adults should have the choice as long as they are screened by medical professionals. Including psychologists.

It is true that some people regret it later  All patients should be informed of that possibility just as risks are discussed for any other medical procedure 

Most important of all they should pay for it, not the tax payer

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10947483/Anguish-young-man-sex-organs-removed-NHS-regretted-day-SUES-NHS.html

Edited by proton
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

I have seen many - you just have to look... they don't tend to do the 'lady' part of it too much. The ones I have seen tend to be mostly quiet and sad. They start looking much more like men... 

There are very beautiful ladyboys, I don't recall seeing a beautiful ladyman...

Aging is brutal for most.

Getting puberty blockers help later.

Yes older transgender people definitely exist.

8 minutes ago, proton said:

How is not having your cock cut off a health issue? it can be if it is!

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Educate yourself better on.what it means to be a trans person.

Well clearly he is not so perhaps you would like to explain to us on hear how having your penis removed is healthy, and by the way around 4 billion normal males worldwide may find that answer interesting too.

However did civilisation ever exist with such a perverse understanding ? imagine  if "Adam" thought one day, this dick is unhealthy I think I will cut it off ????

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, proton said:

To me it means mentally ill person

I posted this earlier but from clause 4 of the respective Thai law it state "Treatment for a sex change procedure means treatment of an illness or an abnormal state of mind"

9 minutes ago, proton said:

I remember 20 years ago there was a doctor who did it for free... but he said he would only do it for normal people.... I thought that was a contradiction...

But then, you have to be pretty devoted to your choice to knock off the ole knicker... I can't imagine doing it though I think it might be fun to be a tomboy... 

44 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

I have always wondered what happens to them ? By this I mean, you see Ladyboys etc, but never see an older one ? do they change their mind, go underground, what ?

This seems to happen to others "cases" that they do this or become this or whatever is the correct phrase these days (no offence to any one group) but you or should I say I, have never seen an older version of ANY of these groups. Not one over say 50.

Really curious how it plays out for them.

I think they give up and play normal when they can't buy a 44" chest size frock to wear or size 46 stiletto shoes anymore 

On 6/23/2022 at 7:33 AM, SunnyinBangrak said:

Can they sow them back on? There will probably be a high % of kids that were persuaded they would be happier by having it chopped off, realizing they were just going through an immature phaze and wanting their body back. The promotion of life changing surgical proceedures for kids should be classed as child abuse of the very worst kind, esp if done in schools.

In this day and age technology and surgery is well advanced. So much so that no doubt you can get an authentic looking prosthetic, as big as you want, quite how  you insert the batteries I don't know. ????

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, proton said:

Its called a mental disorder.

A diagnosis for gender dysphoria is included in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), a manual published by the American Psychiatric Association. The diagnosis was created to help people with gender dysphoria get access to necessary health care and effective treatment.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

Its called a mental disorder.

A diagnosis for gender dysphoria is included in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), a manual published by the American Psychiatric Association. The diagnosis was created to help people with gender dysphoria get access to necessary health care and effective treatment.

Well in the US they may define it as a mental disorder,  but here in Thailand, to which this thread relates it is mental illness 

"Treatment for a sex change procedure means treatment of an illness or an abnormal state of mind"

• Sad 1

Just now, Excel said:

Well in the US they may define it as a mental disorder,  but here in Thailand, to which this thread relates it is mental illness 

"Treatment for a sex change procedure means treatment of an illness or an abnormal state of mind"

Semantics!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

There should be a minimum age limit for irreversible surgery.

actually, Western doctors perform gender assignment surgery on babies on the youngest age in cases where the baby's gender is ambiguous.

36 minutes ago, Excel said:

Well clearly he is not so perhaps you would like to explain to us on hear how having your penis removed is healthy, and by the way around 4 billion normal males worldwide may find that answer interesting too.

However did civilisation ever exist with such a perverse understanding ? imagine  if "Adam" thought one day, this dick is unhealthy I think I will cut it off ????

It's not ..."cut off."