Transgender who regrets transition speaks out !

CharlieH

21 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Just not that may radical left dems found outside of Fox News. On the dem side, you have a scant few transgenders and women's studies majors. On the radical right, you have militia with guns.

Trans are a non-problem that I'm never going to have to deal with. I'll just be broadly polite and then they will go away. The odds of an old straight male having trans friends is bumping along zero. What's in it for them?

For whatever reason I have recently lots of videos coming up on YouTube from (more or less) right wing people. I would describe myself as center left. But I agree with many of those right wing commentators. In a way they are smart. They (at least the people I see) don't shout out their (radical) right ideas. They just show the radical left and they pretend the left is equal to the radical left. And then it's like: Look at those (radical left) idiots, do you want to be like that? No? Then come over to us, we are the reasonable people.

Our politics is too much about Look! A Squirrel-stuff and not enough about fulfilling basic needs.

And on this, the right is much worse. If you hear about say, dental insurance for children or fixing the roads, that's  generally not coming from a rightward source. 

Trans-rights is another non-issue like Critical Race Theory to amp up low information voters who could care less about fundamental government services that are lacking and need fixing.

If some trans blags some surgery $$$'s, that's a drop in the ocean that is Pentagon spending and entitlements for rich people.

• Thanks 1

Just now, LaosLover said:

Our politics is too much about Look! A Squirrel-stuff and not enough about fulfilling basic needs.

And on this, the right is much worse. If you hear about say, dental insurance for children or fixing the roads, that's  generally not coming from a rightward source. 

Trans-rights is another non-issue like Critical Race Theory to amp up low information voters who could care less about fundamental government services that are lacking and need fixing.

If some trans blags some surgery $$$'s, that's a drop in the ocean that is Pentagon spending and entitlements for rich people.

Bingo!

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I know it's a little outside of this thread, but I would be interested why the center left DEMs don't fight the radical left DEMs? I am sure some voters will not vote for the DEMs because they see only the radical part of that party. I guess if more center minded people would speak up that would help the DEMs a lot.

I am not American but I follow US politics. I wonder how many people vote for the GOP because they think about the DEMs like the radical left - and I understand that they don't want to support those radicals.

PC has become weaponized by the left, to the point where anyone speaking out risks their career, their reputation, their very quality of life. It is a form of cultural war insanity.

If you are a student of history, and you look at the things that were going on in the 2nd half of the 5th century AD, before the fall of Western Rome, you will find alot of parallels to where the US is right now. Utter confusion, class wars, money trumping all sense of ethics or morality, alot of fake puritanism, alot of fake patriotism, etc. America as we knew it, is a historical footnote. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

It's unfair on him if he isn't allowed to, as he says he is really a woman, born and disguised as a man. ????

Fair is a concept that is so overplayed in this day of overly weak PC nonsense. So what if he thinks it is unfair to him? Means nothing to me. There is a whole universe our there who feels differently, not to mention the world of science, biology, etc. 

• Like 2

Dr. Debra Soh Debunks Claims of a Gender Spectrum

I listened to this entire Joe Rogan podcast with Debra Soh 1 - 2 years ago and was (and still am) very impressed with her.

This is a link to the entire podcast the above is from - well worth a listen:

https://archive.org/details/joe-rogan-experience-1477-present/Joe+Rogan+Experience+%231520+-+Dr.+Debra+Soh.mp4

Edited by JimmyJ

Regarding gender, during the past many decades, there seems to be much confusion, both among individuals and in society, as a whole.

Perhaps this confusion is caused by a relative lack of evidence-based science.

As we know, full well, the Social Sciences are inferior to the Natural Sciences.

And, due to the lack of the Scientific Method in most of Social Science, or iffy practice of the Scientific Method, then too many observations and hypotheses are not subjected to any rigorous enough acid test.

It is a terrible thing to see someone in pain after having elective and irreversible surgery such as is described at the beginning of this topic.

Anyway, there is too much confusion out there, as Hendrix rightly stated:

All that money spend on elective surgery...

And, still, I can't get no relief.....

And, no way to go back.