Transgender who regrets transition speaks out !

CharlieH

28 minutes ago, Orinoco said:

No

But can start around the         

LBTQWXYZ-195B, area or what ever they want to call themselves today.

Is that what you wanted ?

Great!  We're getting somewhere. So you mean the LGB+ community, not other minorities.  Now all we need to know is what you mean by "dim the lights" so we can fathom what you're actually saying.

Edited by Baht Simpson
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

Great!  We're getting somewhere. So you mean the LGB+ community, not other minorities.  Now all we need to know is what you mean by "dim the lights" so we can fathom what you're actually saying.

That's well cool of you.

I did not say just them, but area and can start with, not end with.

But good game good game, 

Nothing like stoking a fire that was not lit,  nice one. 

a.PNG

Edited by Orinoco
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So that's what transagender is, huh?

The ignorance displayed here is stunning.

Medical costs are locality / insurance dependent.

Won't be baited into such a side issue.

Got a medical condition - cancer, whatever ? Have Nat'l health plan ? Go right in.

Transgender people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from the sex that they were assigned at birth. Some transgender people who desire medical assistance to transition from one sex to another identify as transsexual. Wikipedia

Notice the Key word - "Desire"

This is a medical condition ? No, it is not - it is a feeling - "I am the wrong sex"

I have many 'Feelings' and 'Desires' also - is this a 'Side Issue' ?

People who disagree with issues - and refuse to discuss said issues - well, let's just say that I am not surprised.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JimmyJ said:

"What Is a Woman?" (2022), Matt Walsh's documentary (from which the earlier linked clip is from) is excellent and worth viewing.

I watched it on a streaming site so I'm sure torrents are also available if you prefer that.

8.6 on IMDB.

Edited by JimmyJ
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, seedy said:

Got a medical condition - cancer, whatever ? Have Nat'l health plan ? Go right in.

Transgender people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from the sex that they were assigned at birth. Some transgender people who desire medical assistance to transition from one sex to another identify as transsexual. Wikipedia

Notice the Key word - "Desire"

This is a medical condition ? No, it is not - it is a feeling - "I am the wrong sex"

I have many 'Feelings' and 'Desires' also - is this a 'Side Issue' ?

People who disagree with issues - and refuse to discuss said issues - well, let's just say that I am not surprised.

For those doing medical transition, it is very much medical.

Coverage for that depends on where you live and the details. For examples Canada and Iran do assist.

14 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

Don't be fooled that this is some searching documentary giving a balanced and accurate view of the trans debate.   https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/matt-walsh-daily-wire-documentary-1364210/

From tthe linked RS article:

"Social media companies are in the midst of honoring Pride month by loudly sharing how they support LGBTQ people, while simultaneously profiting off of ads for a video project that is built off of lies and misinformation about our community,”

What lies and misinformation did you see in the film?

Edited by JimmyJ

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Well of course. But that is not what is happening, due to extreme PC weakness. The snowflakes seem to be ruling the day. And I say that as a centrist Democrat, who despises PC. 

I guess, but I am not sure, that many or us are only aware of this since maybe the last year or so. Now there are some very public cases of transgenders in sports. Until maybe a year or so ago I didn't know and I didn't care. Maybe there were cases but it wasn't public enough.

If there would be a survey like "should LBGTQ+/- whatever people be punished" then I guess few people would really want to punish them. But then those radical left "interpret" this as "all LBGTQ+/- whatever should get whatever they want anywhere anytime". Some people seem to be too lazy or uninterested or intimidated to speak up and say: This is nonsense! Be nice to them but don't let them rule the world.

I think now it seems like more and more people realize how crazy those radical ideas are. And now there are more people who push back against that nonsense - at least that is my hope.

6 minutes ago, JimmyJ said:

"Social media companies are in the midst of honoring Pride month by loudly sharing how they support LGBTQ people, while simultaneously profiting off of ads for a video project that is built off of lies and misinformation about our community,”

What lies and misinformation did you see in the film?

Why are you asking me that question? Those are not my words. I don't have to justify what other people have said.  

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

For those doing medical transition, it is very much medical.

Coverage for that depends on where you live and the details. For examples Canada and Iran do assist.

It is NOT a medical necessity. It is a fantasy.

I am from Canada - they assist in these procedures and I can't get a knee replacement ?

A sad commentary on the state of affairs in the World - when Phantom Fantasies are given more credence that medical fact.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, seedy said:

I am from Canada - they assist in these procedures and I can't get a knee replacement ?

A sad commentary on the state of affairs in the World - when Phantom Fantasies are given more credence that medical fact.

So your resentment is about your knee? As said before these are local issues. I'n sure there are many trans people in Canada similarly unhappy with how their specific situation is  being dealt with. Maybe you guys should team up, eh?

37 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

Don't be fooled that this is some searching documentary giving a balanced and accurate view of the trans debate.   https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/matt-walsh-daily-wire-documentary-1364210/

I have seen the whole movie and i don't believe its supposed to be a debate on trans people as such. Matt Walsh is simply asking different people, ''What is a woman.'' Then he waits for a reply, some replies are comical, some reasonable and some  a bit odd.

He asks people in the street, medical professionals and some trans people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baht Simpson said:

I am asking you because you posted a link to that article after you stated "Don't be fooled that this is some searching documentary giving a balanced and accurate view of the trans debate."

Thus giving the impression that you are in agreement with the article.

Did you just arbitrarily link to

that article?

Did you link to it because you disagree with it?

Very odd response.

Edited by JimmyJ

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I guess, but I am not sure, that many or us are only aware of this since maybe the last year or so. Now there are some very public cases of transgenders in sports. Until maybe a year or so ago I didn't know and I didn't care. Maybe there were cases but it wasn't public enough.

If there would be a survey like "should LBGTQ+/- whatever people be punished" then I guess few people would really want to punish them. But then those radical left "interpret" this as "all LBGTQ+/- whatever should get whatever they want anywhere anytime". Some people seem to be too lazy or uninterested or intimidated to speak up and say: This is nonsense! Be nice to them but don't let them rule the world.

I think now it seems like more and more people realize how crazy those radical ideas are. And now there are more people who push back against that nonsense - at least that is my hope.

As a Dem, I can say the party seems hopelessly lost, and the takeover by the radical left, seems as bizarre to me as the orange takeover of the GOP. Both parties are completely broken. Time for independents, or 4th or 5th parties? 

52 minutes ago, seedy said:

In the UK, providing they had gone thru the necessary physiological evaluation, its totally free on the NHS!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You think transgender people are ruling the world? 

4 hours ago, Excel said:

Well in the US they may define it as a mental disorder,  but here in Thailand, to which this thread relates it is mental illness 

"Treatment for a sex change procedure means treatment of an illness or an abnormal state of mind"

Are looking at the same video? You are confused.

Its not related to Thailand. The trans person in the OPs post is American, the film from which it is taken is 'What is a Woman' made by Matt Walsh, another American. Where does Thailand come in to it?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JimmyJ said:

I am asking you because you posted a link to that article after you stated "Don't be fooled that this is some searching documentary giving a balanced and accurate view of the trans debate."

Thus giving the impression that you are in agreement with the article.

Did you just arbitrarily link to

that article?

I posted the link because it explains about Walsh and his ideologies, not because I agree with everything said in a long article. I know enough about Walsh to know what he's attempting to do and I know what Peterson has already done.  

I haven't watched the whole film yet but the trailer

does nothing to allay my fears. He's clearly trying to humiliate people. Why interview a naked man? Why go to Kenya, one of the most virulently anti-LGBT countries in the world to gauge their opinion? 

If you agree with him so be it but his opinions will  biased. That was my point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smokey and the Bandit said:

Are looking at the same video? You are confused.

Its not related to Thailand. The trans person in the OPs post is American, the film from which it is taken is 'What is a Woman' made by Matt Walsh, another American. Where does Thailand come in to it?

I think he might favor the.Thai angle because the Thai law language about sexual minorities suits his own deresive views.

Of course right now the US is suffering a wave of anti trans laws fueled by fundamentalist Christian right wing demagogues. Such as in Alabama making it a felony crime to provide supportive health care to trans youth.

16 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

As a Dem, I can say the party seems hopelessly lost, and the takeover by the radical left, seems as bizarre to me as the orange takeover of the GOP. Both parties are completely broken. Time for independents, or 4th or 5th parties? 

I know it's a little outside of this thread, but I would be interested why the center left DEMs don't fight the radical left DEMs? I am sure some voters will not vote for the DEMs because they see only the radical part of that party. I guess if more center minded people would speak up that would help the DEMs a lot.

I am not American but I follow US politics. I wonder how many people vote for the GOP because they think about the DEMs like the radical left - and I understand that they don't want to support those radicals.

11 minutes ago, JimmyJ said:

Jingthing - Is it possible for people to be critical of any aspect of transgenderism without those people being attacked by you for being hateful/transphobic?

That's the way most of them appear to be and it does explain as to why perhaps Thai health authorities define it as a mental illness. Perhaps it is something they simply cannot comprehend as a subject that causes concern and questioning by normal folk as they are simply are incapable of providing a logical and an unemotional argument.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I know it's a little outside of this thread, but I would be interested why the center left DEMs don't fight the radical left DEMs?

Just not that may radical left dems found outside of Fox News. On the dem side, you have a scant few transgenders and women's studies majors. On the radical right, you have militia with guns.

Trans are a non-problem that I'm never going to have to deal with. I'll just be broadly polite and then they will go away. The odds of an old straight male having trans friends is bumping along zero. What's in it for them?