Transgender who regrets transition speaks out !

CharlieH

9 minutes ago, Excel said:

You been peeking in the ladies toilets ? ????

Is that where you get your medical knowledge.?  ???? 

Are you just injecting humor or are you really unaware of what constitutes MTF gender-reassignment surgery?

7 minutes ago, Excel said:

Facts, direct talking not US BS to hide those facts.

22 minutes ago, Excel said:

Facts, direct talking not US BS to hide those facts.

The DSM-5 is the authoritative guide for diagnosing mental health disorders in the U.S. It’s also used internationally as a research standard.

This text describes and lists the symptoms of hundreds of mental health diagnoses, conditions, and social problems. It promotes consistency and a common language among healthcare professionals and researchers.

Each mental health diagnosis has a corresponding International Classification of Diseases (ICD) code developed by the World Health Organization (WHO)

You are calling it BS?? LOL

10 minutes ago, Peabody said:

Is that where you get your medical knowledge.?  ???? 

Are you just injecting humor or are you really unaware of what constitutes MTF gender-reassignment surgery?

I find no interest at all in mutilating the human body and frankly I am appalled people do but there again there is money to be made,  lots of it so I guess the woke brigade are happy.

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

I have always wondered what happens to them ? By this I mean, you see Ladyboys etc, but never see an older one ? do they change their mind, go underground, what ?

In point of fact, the 'demographic' that is the longest living humans are eunuchs. The number of eunuchs who reach 100 years is somewhere between 10 and 15 times the rate of non eunuchs.

While I would love to live a long time, if the price of that extra time takes away one of my main reasons for wanting to hang around above ground, it isn't quite worth it (the added lifespan requires castration at a young age, a time when the equipment might be being put to good work).

Regarding the removal of one's junk, or the desire to do it because one's body does not match the gender one feels inside.....two points: only available to adults seems pretty reasonable, particularly when I remember how addled my brain was during puberty, and second, the brain is being studied in much greater detail now than ever before, and increasingly it is being found that those who have desires that differ from the majority or norm (whatever term you want to use) have differences in the size of various areas of the brain. What these people feel or desire is not a choice; it is driven by their particular biology. In this day and age, we should count infinitely more on science, particularly biology, than the tenets of any and all Bronze Age belief systems, which collectively had zero clue about anything, but were damn sure they had the one and only truth and remain hellbent on imposing their superstitions on everyone else.

To those who think any LGBT etc. is a mental illness, because their Bronze Age superstition says so, I am of the belief that religious belief is a personality weakness at best and more likely a mental illness.

"What Is a Woman?" (2022), Matt Walsh's documentary (from which the earlier linked clip is from) is excellent and worth viewing.

I watched it on a streaming site so I'm sure torrents are also available if you prefer that.

8.6 on IMDB.

Edited by JimmyJ
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Walker88 said:

In point of fact, the 'demographic' that is the longest living humans are eunuchs. The number of eunuchs who reach 100 years is somewhere between 10 and 15 times the rate of non eunuchs.

While I would love to live a long time, if the price of that extra time takes away one of my main reasons for wanting to hang around above ground, it isn't quite worth it (the added lifespan requires castration at a young age, a time when the equipment might be being put to good work).

Regarding the removal of one's junk, or the desire to do it because one's body does not match the gender one feels inside.....two points: only available to adults seems pretty reasonable, particularly when I remember how addled my brain was during puberty, and second, the brain is being studied in much greater detail now than ever before, and increasingly it is being found that those who have desires that differ from the majority or norm (whatever term you want to use) have differences in the size of various areas of the brain. What these people feel or desire is not a choice; it is driven by their particular biology. In this day and age, we should count infinitely more on science, particularly biology, than the tenets of any and all Bronze Age belief systems, which collectively had zero clue about anything, but were damn sure they had the one and only truth and remain hellbent on imposing their superstitions on everyone else.

To those who think any LGBT etc. is a mental illness, because their Bronze Age superstition says so, I am of the belief that religious belief is a personality weakness at best and more likely a mental illness.

Seems like you are a bit frazzled in your thinking. That seems to suggest that there may be some truth in what effect excessive masturbation at a young age can have on the brain ????

7 minutes ago, JimmyJ said:

"What Is a Woman?" (2022), Matt Walsh's documentary, is excellent and worth viewing.

I watched it on a streaming site so I'm sure torrents are also available if you prefer that.

8.6 on IMDB.

Right wing transphobic propaganda by a notorious right wing.demagogue. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I favor treating people with these issues with love and compassion rather than bigotry and ignorance.

Those seeking procedures need to be thoroughly screened physically and psychologically. 

I also favor much more exposure to risks including later regretting it. Professionals should be supportive of patient's needs but never in the role of pushing procedures.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CharlieH said:

I have always wondered what happens to them ? By this I mean, you see Ladyboys etc, but never see an older one ? do they change their mind, go underground, what ?

This seems to happen to others "cases" that they do this or become this or whatever is the correct phrase these days (no offence to any one group) but you or should I say I, have never seen an older version of ANY of these groups. Not one over say 50.

Really curious how it plays out for them.

I have, several over the years in various Isaan villages, Ladyboys 50+ that is,

mostly in relationships with Thai blokes, dunno details...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Right wing transphobic propaganda by a notorious right wing.demagogue. 

Yes, that interview with Newgent is clearly staged.  Walsh displays the Tucker Carlson concerned look and the fake emotion from Newgent is embarassing.  Walsh's politics are slightly to the right of Attila The Hun: that seems to be where the money is these days.  ????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Adults should have the choice as long as they are screened by medical professionals. Including psychologists.

It is true that some people regret it later  All patients should be informed of that possibility just as risks are discussed for any other medical procedure 

And insure that not one cent of Gov't money is spent on this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think he/she/whatever should continue in the men's competition.

If sport is so important in his life then let him enjoy it - under fair conditions.

If he would compete with the boys everybody could be happy and we wouldn't have this discussion.

Women's sport exist because women are in general not as strong as men. Within their own groups they can compete and win. Wonderful. Just keep it like that. It's fair.

Well of course. But that is not what is happening, due to extreme PC weakness. The snowflakes seem to be ruling the day. And I say that as a centrist Democrat, who despises PC. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, JimmyJ said:

"What Is a Woman?" (2022), Matt Walsh's documentary (from which the earlier linked clip is from) is excellent and worth viewing.

8.6 on IMDB.

Agree and whilst some of it was comical, by and large it was quite disturbing and eye opening.

7 minutes ago, Orinoco said:

7.7 Billion people on the planet.

and all the problems of the world to go with it.

But the minorities want the stage.

Time to dim the lights on them a little.

More pressing things in the world.

Minorities is too broad a term.  Can you explain exactly which minorities you want to be dimmed (sic)?

8 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

Minorities is too broad a term.  Can you explain exactly which minorities you want to be dimmed (sic)?

No

But can start around the         

LBTQWXYZ-195B, area or what ever they want to call themselves today.

Is that what you wanted ?

Edited by Orinoco
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, seedy said:

Why should any taxpayers, from any country, pay for what a single person decides is his situation ?

Call yourself whatever you want, act however you want.

Pay your own way, for the thoughts in your own mind.

Because - after all - this is what is happening. People decide they are - (fill in the blank) because it is fashionable, or "In" or the Flavor of the Month.

Who wants to pay for the thoughts in my head ?

Probably no one - and I reciprocate.

So that's what transagender is, huh?

The ignorance displayed here is stunning.

Medical costs are locality / insurance dependent.

Won't be baited into such a side issue.

• Sad 2