Mask mandate dropped June 24

Published: T_0021.PDF (soc.go.th)

- Wearing a surgical mask or a cloth mask is a voluntary practice.

- The Ministry of Public Health (Department of Health) recommends that the general public wear a face mask when living with other people in a crowded place or area There was a large group of people who could not be separated from each other. or poorly ventilated to reduce the risk of transmission or infection.

• Thanks 1

they were talking about dropping first at outdoor, followed sometimes later on with indoor.

And they were planning to do the first step from 1st July.

They should keep in on public transport, at least.

Germany still has it, some other european dropped it from April.

Some international airlines still enforce on air planes, but not at their airports.

I still have stock of 200 good quality masks which I got for some 1b, few months before that they were going for up to 10-20b.

I think the next wave is possible in thailand, in parts of europe there is now "summer wave".

btw if anybody knows where to get Cepacol Original lozenges (do protect from bacterial and viral infections) please do let me know. Production is discontinued for some unknown reason and can't get it at my places

1 minute ago, internationalism said:

200 good quality masks which I got for some 1b

Well clearly you know as much about high quality masks as you do this

2 minutes ago, internationalism said:

the next wave is possible in thailand

2 hours ago, Excel said:

Well clearly you know as much about high quality masks as you do this

I have said "good", good enougn for me, affordable, to my financial limit. According to laws still existing in some european countries to wear medical masks at certain places.

And not high quality, which are not required to wear them in europe, so beyond need and beyond my finances.

I don't remember now why I have blocked you sometimes very long ago. 

Edited by internationalism

Immigration. Mask mandatory. 

Airport. Mask mandatory. 

Most taxi drivers require you to wear mask or do not accept you on the car. 

Starbuck today. They requested me to wear mask while on the till. 

Cafe Amazon there is a notice that explain that mask is still mandatory on the shop.

Sizzler. Mask mandatory. 

Looks like that untill they don't make a more clear statement with exactly explanation on where it is mandatory and where not, 70% of places will require mask as before. 

Edited by manolothai

6 hours ago, manolothai said:

Looks like that untill they don't make a more clear statement with exactly explanation on where it is mandatory and where not, 70% of places will require mask as before. 

It is important to note that the government's announcement that wearing masks is not mandatory does not mean that wearing masks is forbidden.

All persons, natural or juristic, are free to require mask wearing in the spaces under their control.

For example, a hospital is free to require that every person on the premises must wear a mask, but if a hospital does not have such a requirement I, when visiting this hospital and wearing a mask, have no right to ask other persons on the premises to wear a mask.

On 6/28/2022 at 9:11 PM, manolothai said:

Immigration. Mask mandatory. 

Airport. Mask mandatory. 

Most taxi drivers require you to wear mask or do not accept you on the car. 

Starbuck today. They requested me to wear mask while on the till. 

Cafe Amazon there is a notice that explain that mask is still mandatory on the shop.

Sizzler. Mask mandatory. 

It's not mandatory by law.

Every business can of course decide who they let onto their premises. If Starbucks says you have to wear a green shirt if you want to enter, then that's their right.