Fit to fly Rat test

georgegeorgia

I want to fly to Phillipines soon, unfortunately I need a Antigen test 24 hours before flight .

I have googled and Bangkok Pattaya  hospital comes up but want 3500b

Compared to Bangkok skin clinic at 1500b but that's in Bangkok.

Anyone know any smaller clinics who don't advertise that do fit to fly antigen certificate in Pattaya ?

I know they do them at the health center behind Naklua Fish market & seem to recall a PCR test there was around 1,500 THB so I would expect an ATK to be around 400ish.

Update: Have managed to find a Youtube video & it's 350 THB... 

YT video is here 

[NB Video is in Hindu but does show what the building is like & the price per screenshot below]

image.png

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

I know they do them at the health center behind Naklua Fish market & seem to recall a PCR test there was around 1,500 THB so I would expect an ATK to be around 400ish.

Update: Have managed to find a Youtube video & it's 350 THB... 

YT video is here 

[NB Video is in Hindu but does show what the building is like & the price per screenshot below]

image.png

Thanks so much ...I should tip you Sir 

• Haha 1

This is a list of the labs that are accredited to do COVID tests... https://service.dmsc.moph.go.th/labscovid19/indexen.php

Sort it on Type (You're looking for Government if you want to avoid paying a premium price) & Province.

The Chonburi ones start at the bottom of page 7 & from what I can see, Pattaya City Hospital would be your closest one as the rest seem to be north of Pattaya (Pattayarak, the one in Naklua, would be the next closest for you).

Getting to Pattayarak is quite easy as the Fish Market is at the end of the Naklua Baht Bus route, though I appreciate it will probably be 3 buses for you coming from Jomtien (1 change at the School in Pattaya & another change at Dolphin Roundabout). 

• Thanks 1

The Thai "MorPhrom" App, which has your vaccine records on it, has a map with all available nearby facilities. 

Boots (yes, them), on that App, allows you to do the test at home with a kit they send or you purchase. You have to record yourself doing the test and then show the results on the video. They see it and provide a certificate around an hour later. 

Since the video will be 20 minutes long, it's considered polite to have nice gentle background music playing, and to dance as you wait for the result. 

• Like 1