33% of Gold Owners Think Bitcoin is a Viable Alternative. - I guess it has taken a while but they are starting to realize the truth.

21 hours ago, lkn said:

and skeptics are just bitter for having missed the boat, not realizing that even this statement (which has often been said on this forum) indicates that there are no gains to be had for those late to the (pyramid) scheme. And yet, they still don’t see it…

Pyramid scheme my bittom. 

I'm sure some skeptics are bitter after missing a chance to make 100,000% on their money. Like in 2017, when some latecomers bought at 19k, the ones that bought at 69k just have to wait 3 years, it really isn't Rocket Science. No one has lost money on BTC unless they by and sell quickly, in which they are just gambling and acting foolishly. 

On 1/23/2022 at 3:36 PM, Neeranam said:

3 coins I've recommended in the last few years, Bitkub coin, EGLD, Holoride, but ONLY to those asking for the best coins.

5 hours ago, Neeranam said:

The only coins I have recommended are EGLD and Polkadot.

Habit forming?

Edited by treetops

There are only winners in crypto, according to someone here

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-02/microstrategy-s-bitcoin-holdings-take-a-record-3-4-billion-hit?srnd=cryptocurrencies-v2

MicroStrategy’s Bitcoin Holdings Take a Record $3.4 Billion Hit

And they are getting desperate.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/british-army-twitter-youtube-accounts-194641088.html

British Army Twitter, YouTube Accounts Hacked With Crypto Posts

A series of posts promoting non-fungible tokens were retweeted on the Army’s account on Sunday.

Its YouTube account has been renamed “Ark Invest” and features several videos from a panel hosted by Ark Investment Management LLC last year on Bitcoin. Tesla CEO Elon Musk, investor Cathie Wood and Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey were speakers on the panel.

The Army spokesperson said in an emailed statement that an investigation into the breach is underway.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-03/argentines-seek-hedging-in-crypto-after-economy-minister-resigns?srnd=cryptocurrencies-v2

Argentines Seek Hedging in Crypto After Economy Minister Resigns

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2022-07-01/the-big-mess-of-crypto-lawsuits-video

image.png.7e46d40b5eb47abe938bbc3f5584760c.png

More winners.

Where have I heard the name Solana often been floating lately as being credible?

https://www.coindesk.com/tech/2022/07/04/solana-defi-protocol-crema-loses-88m-in-exploit/

Solana-based liquidity protocol Crema Finance had more than $8.78 million worth of cryptocurrencies stolen from its platform in an attack over the weekend, developers said in a tweet.

Value locked on Crema plunged to $3 million on Monday from over $12 million on Saturday following the exploit, data shows. Crema has seen trading volumes of $1.34 billion since its inception in January.

20 minutes ago, peterfranks said:

Now you either offer me an apology, or elaborate on that with facts, or I will report you to these mods.

Waiting for you, first you call me liar, and then you try to tarnish my name by quoting small parts of a long ago post. 

There is an ignore button on this forum, I am going to use it now and suggest you do the same. 

37 minutes ago, pomchop said:

I have something that is very valuable.  You can't hold it or see it but trust me it is very valuable.  Please send me your $$ and encourage others to also send me $$.  Thanks.

of course you can see BTC. run a Bitcoin core node and you can download the entire BTC blockchain. all glorious 300GB of it. well that's assuming you're not povvo and can afford a phat computer, you need a lot of juice to DL that sucker.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Why do you think that?

Everyone I know is not selling.

Who is that , your mother in law ? is she still happy with the

investment you recommended her.

regards worgeordie

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Crypto Lender Vauld Freezes Withdrawals, Eyes Restructuring

Vauld’s move came less than three weeks after the company said it was processing withdrawals “as usual and this will continue to be the case in the future.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/crypto-lender-vauld-freezes-withdrawals-073630887.html

Take note this is a lender backed by Coinbase and Peter Thiel, the latter a billionaire and one of the biggest proponents of crypto.

Peter Thiel didn't become a billionaire because of crypto, he only started pushing it because he has the money, and probably wanted to double it on the back of the gullible.

Anyone noticed the strange fact that most of the people who launched a 'coin' were billionaires already?

Edited by peterfranks
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Who is that , your mother in law ? is she still happy with the

investment you recommended her.

regards worgeordie

She has seen how Crypto has changed her family's lives and is quite happy. What makes you think she is unhappy? 

One important thing to notice, pre Covid btc was $7,000 at the start of 2020.

Now it is $20,000. 

Most stocks are well below pre covid levels. 

Yet, the haters still think Btc investors are unhappy, :cheesy:

10 hours ago, peterfranks said:

Tarnishing your name? You get funnier by the day, or should I call it desolation?

Going by your reputation to posts ratio, I don't think there is much to tarnish, your name clearly has already been made on this forum.

Feel free to put me on ignore.

So have you known me long, since joining the forum 2 days ago?

As you are well aware, the reputation thing only came on the  forum recently. How do you know so much about that?

I had you on ignore but I'm going to play along with your new nick for a while, just for a laugh. 

I have just removed an excessive  number of sad emoticons placed by one member on another member posts, this is stalking and will not be tolerated, next time there will be no public warning just a long posting suspension.

1. You will not stalk other members by using forum posts, private messages, the use of emojis or any other means.

4 hours ago, Neeranam said:

As you are well aware, the reputation thing only came on the  forum recently. How do you know so much about that?

It already was here when I joined approx 7 years ago.

15 hours ago, peterfranks said:

I took a screenshot of a post linked higher up on this page. I have no idea if that was part of a larger post.

I wonder if he makes such vague posts accidentally or intentionally. He could have wrote "I never bought gold or bitcoin this year".

Also what about this one?

On 7/4/2022 at 11:42 AM, Neeranam said:

I have only bought BTC in the last month as a store of wealth.

On 6/24/2022 at 4:04 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Tells us one of the crypto fan boys...

Gold and Bitcoin are about as different as it gets.

The big problem with crypto is that is will crash if they don't find many new buyers.

And some people, not only in this forum, try desperately to convince people to put their money into crypto - someone has to put money into it or the old investors will never get their money back.

All assets are driven by demand and supply. You actually dont need new buyers. You only need the same old buyers at different levels and volumes. I would guess over 300m people buy and sell it.