Backlash! 300 Jomtien traders furious at being turfed off the sands - but authority is adamant "Clear Off!"

webfact

On 6/25/2022 at 12:19 PM, steven100 said:

they stagger around with a silver grated tray of cold prawns that look like c_rap and have been there longer than it takes to down 6 bottles of leo then they want 300 baht for 5 of them.

Absolute garbage in my book .... 

I agree, you see them driving along the road with the trays, no doubt for hours on end.... why on earth anyone would want to consume that is beyond me.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PJ71 said:

I agree, you see them driving along the road with the trays, no doubt for hours on end.... why on earth anyone would want to consume that is beyond me.

yes ....  it looks disgusting ....   but some stupid Thai's  are taken by it as it,  it's there first day of there 3 day holiday so they will buy s_hit like that because they think it must be ok because it's thai made.   Lol

idiots.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2022 at 2:25 PM, JayBird said:

Keep them off the sand, but allow them to set up stands on the road.  That way the beach is clear, but food is accessible.

But traffic flow will be impeded, unless you meant let them trade on the pavement, which will impede pedestrians.