Girls in Phetchabun?

MaxNorway

Not much going on there except for locals maybe. I got a massage there after a long day at my motorbike, and the girl started to rub my thing, but I was not up for it, and akward situation since she did not speak english. If you search for massage you might find it downtown not far from marked. 

You might have better luck with dating apps or dating sites there. 

What in deleted are you doing up in Phetchabun looking for ladies? Nobody goes outback isan without a lady in hand? 

10 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Tell me where you are staying and I'll tell you where the ONLY area that you can find nightlife is.if you are looking for typical girly type bar, you wont find one in Phetchabun town.

Homeland

43 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Are you wanting tips on where to find prostitutes there?

Come come now Mr. holier than thou, the mas is asking a fair question, which at one time or another, we all wondered ourselves in our respective areas...

Edited by ezzra
  • Sad 1

Phetchabun is a lovely little town and its bars especially weekend tend to be quite busy with local boys and girls.

Mind, you wont find many expats there. Friday night I was the only Farang in town it seemed.

However, Many youngsters do speak English as Phetchabun also happens to have a University town.

But, for bar girls I am afraid you are in the wrong town. No such thing in Switzerland of Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/28/2022 at 8:02 AM, Hummin said:

Not much going on there except for locals maybe. I got a massage there after a long day at my motorbike, and the girl started to rub my thing, but I was not up for it, and akward situation since she did not speak english. If you search for massage you might find it downtown not far from marked. 

You might have better luck with dating apps or dating sites there. 

What in deleted are you doing up in Phetchabun looking for ladies? Nobody goes outback isan without a lady in hand? 

Phetchabun is not Issan.

There are some karaoke bars on the way to Dong Mun Lek, just as you get out of Phetchabun Meung across the river.

Edited by ThaIrish Sean