Monthly support

You are getting lucky early be THANKFUL,  she is so stupid by showing her cards early or as they say true colors. 

Is the Condo in your name hopefully it is she must be real stupid and greedy to burn it if in her name!

What I would do is since you are already sending her 30,000 go ahead with the 40, to keep her quiet then but get your butt on a airplane without her knowing. 

Get a lawyer and have her legally removed and have them file a restraining order at the police station nearest to you change the lock. If She doesn't go then plan B,  hope your Condo is high enough push her off the balcony. 

She did you a huge favor your luck might be changing? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

You are getting lucky early be THANKFUL,  she is so stupid by showing her cards early or as they say true colors. 

Is the Condo in your name hopefully it is she must be real stupid and greedy to burn it if in her name!

What I would do is since you are already sending her 30,000 go ahead with the 40, to keep her quiet then but get your butt on a airplane without her knowing. 

Get a lawyer and have her legally removed and have them file a restraining order at the police station nearest to you change the lock. If She doesn't go then plan B,  hope your Condo is high enough push her off the balcony. 

She did you a huge favor your luck might be changing? 

If you are superstitious buy a new bed and set of new sheets. 

We all screw up pay our dues you don't need to know about culture it is just greed pure and simple. If she wants culture tell her try to find man in her class that would even have or consider 30 a month!  

• Like 2

Just tell her if she burns the Chanote then you will be left with no other option than to make a police report about it's loss when you return, to obtain a new one, and you could also add that without the Chanote then you could never put it in her name as you were thinking about doing. Yeh LIE if you have to. Dump her at the first opportunity you get.

and or "Darling before I send you next months money I need to see a photo of the Chanote'' you will then have photographic evidence of not only the Chanote but it was in her possession at the time. 

• Like 1

Wow, you'd think between your 30K per month, and the 120K from her other 4 boyfriends, she could make ends meet!

P.S. If you need to send 30K each month, 'girlfriend' is not the most accurate noun....)

If I were you I would seek help from the Condo Building Manager or the Juristic  Person Manager.

If she is threatening to destroy anything -then she could represent a threat to the building.

That threat should  get interest from the Condo Management.

BTW -apartments within condos do not have a chanote. Chanotes only relate to land.

She is threatening to destroy the Condominium Title Deed.

Such documents get lost is the regular way of life. The land office local to you will  help you obtain a replacement.

For certain the woman is not your friend!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Puccini said:
9 hours ago, Puccini said:

Indeed. This is one of the many questions the OP has not yet been asked.

should read the post to avoid sounding ???? .....I have been working hard in UK

Edited by Mavideol

So. My gf is supporting her 2 kids, and parents and herself for 14000 THB a month. For that she is paying everything. I had a gf 6 years ago that I supported with 20k a month. Then she threatened to leave if I didn't give 40k. I said bye. Now when I learn how much is enough I have the upper hand

10 minutes ago, sead said:

So. My gf is supporting her 2 kids, and parents and herself for 14000 THB a month. For that she is paying everything. I had a gf 6 years ago that I supported with 20k a month. Then she threatened to leave if I didn't give 40k. I said bye. Now when I learn how much is enough I have the upper hand

So you gave that 6 year GF 1.5 Million baht ?

Was you living with her throughout the relationship ?

1 hour ago, sead said:

So. My gf is supporting her 2 kids, and parents and herself for 14000 THB a month. For that she is paying everything. ......................................

My wife (Thai) would like you to ask two questions:

1. Where are they living ?

2. How much credit has already been accumulated ?

The second question is a bit indiscreet for the western taste - I know that. But it gives a clue how this seems to be possible.

I can understand why this is of importance because it does not coincide with my experience as well and the prices I know from Pattaya.

48 minutes ago, moogradod said:

My wife (Thai) would like you to ask two questions:

1. Where are they living ?

2. How much credit has already been accumulated ?

The second question is a bit indiscreet for the western taste - I know that. But it gives a clue how this seems to be possible.

I can understand why this is of importance because it does not coincide with my experience as well and the prices I know from Pattaya.

My parents in law live on 5 k a month, and got 5k for their niese to take care of her. So I know Thai people can live on very little, and work a little bit here and there for fruit, vegetables and rice. Also when neighbors have to much of eggs or anything they give for free. Very nice sharing community. 

30.000 is way way to much average wage take home pay is around 12000 a month and that with a good job like a teacher. Tell her to go and if she damages anything the police will be involved. I bet she will change her mind and be all lovey dovey but I would still get rid black hearts never change 

Tell here you really want to make her happy.

Send her a round-trip ticket to the UK.

When she arrives, do NOT pick her up.  Just ghost her.

While this is happening, contact the condo manager and slip him/her 10,000 baht to change the locks and deny her permission to enter the building.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Iron Tongue said:

Tell here you really want to make her happy.

Send her a round-trip ticket to the UK.

When she arrives, do NOT pick her up.  Just ghost her.

While this is happening, contact the condo manager and slip him/her 10,000 baht to change the locks and deny her permission to enter the building.

Better to do a long weekend if can not leave for a longer holiday, and clean up the mess in person.

9 hours ago, Hummin said:

My parents in law live on 5 k a month, and got 5k for their niese to take care of her. So I know Thai people can live on very little, and work a little bit here and there for fruit, vegetables and rice. Also when neighbors have to much of eggs or anything they give for free. Very nice sharing community. 

This is for two persons, right ? Anyway they seem to be very lucky to live in such a good sourrounding. May I ask in which province that is ? I understand as well that they live in their own house. Our family in Korat province had once some ducks, they were just running around the house. Until one day the main lead duck was missing. I suspect self-service from one of the neighbors. They have some chickens as well but only for the eggs, they do not eat them.

Even then I think 10K overall for the whole setting with expensive electricity bills, transport from/to work (somebody has to have a job at least sometimes) can be only in a very rural basic environment, survival without any luxury at all. I wish them all the luck of the world and happiness even with only a bit of money. But some things are not for free - with that minimum there are always headaches lurking somewhere.

Our family in the country is living on a rural budget, too, but could never make it with 10K. However they are about 10 people incl. 3 children which go to school.

Edited by moogradod

Keep any and all text messages/emails where's she's threatening to burn the chanote, then if/when she does, you'll have evidence for the needed police report.

Then kick her out, she's biting the had that's feeding her, a few days out in the real world will show her how good she used to have it.

On 7/2/2022 at 7:06 AM, Kaptain Asia said:

The OP is just trolling around.

He posted the same topic last year saying he was sending 40K baht/month but his massuese GF wanted another condo and a car totalling 3million baht.  ????

Yes, over a year ago he had the same problem but it was with his wife.

"Now she wants 3 million or she walks. I still support her every month with 40000 bhat and it’s still not enough.  I am in UK at moment working and now she threatens to burn my condo documents if she doesn’t get the money."

30 minutes ago, moogradod said:

This is for two persons, right ? Anyway they seem to be very lucky to live in such a good sourrounding. May I ask in which province that is ? I understand as well that they live in their own house. Our family in Korat province had once some ducks, they were just running around the house. Until one day the main lead duck was missing. I suspect self-service from one of the neighbors. They have some chickens as well but only for the eggs, they do not eat them.

Even then I think 10K overall for the whole setting with expensive electricity bills, transport from/to work (somebody has to have a job at least sometimes) can be only in a very rural basic environment, survival without any luxury at all. I wish them all the luck of the world and happiness even with only a bit of money. But some things are not for free - with that minimum there are always headaches lurking somewhere.

Our family in the country is living on a rural budget, too, but could never make it with 10K. However they are about 10 people incl. 3 children which go to school.

Thais have done without luxury for eons, except of course the Hi-So's. Your trying to instill your lifestyle onto theirs.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Thais have done without luxury for eons, except of course the Hi-So's. Your trying to instill your lifestyle onto theirs.

What I am doing is to suspect that most Thais would as well like living on a higher standard instead of that of a poor rice farmer. I am not trying to instill anything on anybody, although some may be content with it and there is actually no direct dependency between happiness and wealth.

It may as well be true that Thais have been living on a low standard (eating Khao Tom everyday only, that sort of thing) for aeons but are you proposing that I am making a mistake trying to imagine a "better" life for them ?

Is it not that they live this way because they are exploited, and not because they choose it and if they would be given the chance to change they would like to do it ? I know how hard some are working 6 days a week and how little they get in return for it. I cannot help feeling that this is unfair. This is not a cultural question.

But it is indeed not an easy question like it seems on first sight. A tribe in the amazon may lead a happy life, too. At least they have some Ayahuasca to wash their worries down with it.

5 minutes ago, moogradod said:

What I am doing is to suspect that most Thais would as well like living on a higher standard instead of that of a poor rice farmer. I am not trying to instill anything on anybody, although some may be content with it and there is actually no direct dependency between happiness and wealth.

It may as well be true that Thais have been living on a low standard (eating Khao Tom everyday only, that sort of thing) for aeons but are you proposing that I am making a mistake trying to imagine a "better" life for them ?

Is it not that they live this way because they are exploited, and not because they choose it and if they would be given the chance to change they would like to do it ? I know how hard some are working 6 days a week and how little they get in return for it. I cannot help feeling that this is unfair. This is not a cultural question.

But it is indeed not an easy question like it seems on first sight. A tribe in the amazon may lead a happy life, too. At least they have some Ayahuasca to wash their worries down with it.

Exploited, No.  Paid low wages Sure, However, trying to imagine them living a luxury lifestyle is why the OPs supposed GF wants 40k a month. Once someone gets a taste of any higher life then they act like a Jewish American Princess instead of a grateful person. You must envision a 4 day work week for them and every family to have a nice home and a car on the garage. TIT and before you came along I am sure your wife's family lived daily like most others.

Edited by ThailandRyan

7 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Exploited, No.  Paid low wages Sure, However, trying to imagine them living a luxury lifestyle is why the OPs supposed GF wants 40k a month. Once someone gets a taste of any higher life then they act like a Jewish American Princess instead of a grateful person. You must envision a 4 day work week for them and every family to have a nice home and a car on the garage. TIT and before you came along I am sure your wife's family lived daily like most others.

I agree with you on many points here exept for the exploitation. I know a Thai working as head of a small supermarket very well and if this guy is not exploited than who is. I know as well the conditions under which other personell of a big supermarket chain has to work. Same thing. Absolutely incredible. This does not apply to farmers of course.

Before I came along, my wifes family lived below the standard of even the poorest rural families. As mentioned in another thread they had to quarter an egg if they had one and did have no money for shoes for my wife. Living in something ressembling a hut without water nor toilet. I would post a picture of it if it were not so long ago, probably do not have it in digital format.

1 hour ago, moogradod said:

In rural areas if they use less than 50 units a month it's free. 

I used to get free electricity in the months I didn't use air con.