Monthly support

16 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

There is a collective noun for people working hard to send money to ladies that do not want to work.

th?id=OIP.EZY7dscLJVVnOUJSHMYhWwHaF7&pid=Api&P=0&w=245&h=196

Look joking aside, my wife when we got into financial issues with my tenants not paying, went out and got a security job, you know one of those ones working on a gate 12 hours, 5pm to 5 am or the other way round, 300 baht a day. I took care of our child. Can YOU honestly see this - what seems to me highly strung, hi-cost lady - doing the same ? 

During covid I was stuck in the UK, I had to pay Bed and breakfast, other bills in UK and send money to my family in Thailand to live. I only sent about 26,000 a month, and that covered everything, rent, electric , food, clothing, etc - And guess what, the mrs still found a way to live comfortably on it.

I suggest dumping this lady before you go mad or skint - sorry.

Wish there was a thumbs ???? up emoji for posts.  This one gets a double ???? up.

• Like 1

Tell that bitch to GTFO!!! You are being used, threatened and blackmailed. She's got a Thai dude and he's banging her brains out while you're working and he wants paid. Send her packing ASAP and BEWARE your safety when you return. These Thais don't take kindly to being refused and are well known for taking revenge of the highest magnitude. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

Poor guy, his second post and still no luck with the lady after over a year...

Girl I married wants car and house money

by the way:

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide...

Always gotta be a Queen somewhere, or a Freddy well same same but different...