Youth reps urge online sales ban and no advertising of weed to protect young people

webfact

On 7/2/2022 at 8:58 AM, webfact said:

She said she was not against medical marijuana but recreational use should be banned. 

No you don’t! These individuals who think they know what’s best for people and take away choice and freedom make me puke. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/2/2022 at 2:23 PM, bstafford214 said:

We have to remember this is how the country has always been, regardless of which type of government. You must first have common sense, leaders who think about consequences and what responsibility is needed. This country takes no action on underage drinking, smoking, riding motorcycles and wearing helmets, so why would they have any laws about underage smoking of weed? Then after making the laws, nobody will do anything, not the police, only waiting for bribes to let there child go after being caught smoking.

"Young people held up placards asking for tough penalties for law breakers and protection for the nation's youth. One in a white face mask had a big marijuana leaf."  I think his mom was in front of him making him do that in the photo.

This will be interesting now, what will happen to the youth? 55555  

hahaaha that absolutely looks like busted teenager forced to attend by his mother...Brilliant Observation

On 7/2/2022 at 6:31 PM, david_dyer said:

why would ASIA NOW even concider something so irresponsible to be allowing the advertising of drugs......this is the most irresponsible thing i have ever seen on this forum

Dumbing down people with censorship and poor schooling is worldwide, it sickens me to think that soon we may have most children in Thailand going to school stoned, riding bikes with babies on board stoned and that will only get worse, alcohol and dope together spells disaster for Thailand youth. 

• Confused 1