Renewed my annual retirement ext this morning at Korat.

3 hours ago, grain said:

It means my next 90-day report wasn't due at the time I was there doing my annual ext, so they did a 90 day for me while I'm there and they had my PP. Means I don't have to go back to do a 90-day report for 3 months, I'm not departing Thailand until early Oct, so next one will be after I return from Oz.

Your next 90 day report should be 90 days from your re-entry from Oz not 90 days from your extention.

2 hours ago, SunsetT said:

Your next 90 day report should be 90 days from your re-entry from Oz not 90 days from your extention.

Sorry you're confused about this. I'm in Thailand now, my flight to Oz is 2nd week in Oct. I renewed my annual retirement ext in the first week of July. My next 90-day report was due in August. So when Korat Imm did my visa ext at the same time they did the 90 day report for me, they reset my 90 days starting from the day they did my ext, so I no longer need to go in August to do a 90 day, next one if due early Oct. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grain said:

Sorry you're confused about this. I'm in Thailand now, my flight to Oz is 2nd week in Oct. I renewed my annual retirement ext in the first week of July. My next 90-day report was due in August. So when Korat Imm did my visa ext at the same time they did the 90 day report for me, they reset my 90 days starting from the day they did my ext, so I no longer need to go in August to do a 90 day, next one if due early Oct. 

OK I see but still very odd that they did a 90 day report in advance. Good for you but  surely it defeats the object from their point of view. They should call it a 90 day non-report...lol.

They are so inconsistent that I personally would be wary of getting a different IO when you report in October who says that you should have reported in August and issues you with a fine.

Edited by SunsetT

On 7/19/2022 at 6:05 PM, SunsetT said:

OK I see but still very odd that they did a 90 day report in advance. Good for you but  surely it defeats the object from their point of view. They should call it a 90 day non-report...lol.

They are so inconsistent that I personally would be wary of getting a different IO when you report in October who says that you should have reported in August and issues you with a fine.

Nothing to be wary about mate, they have done this for the past 4 years. 

• Like 1