Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

56 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Nah, most of us aren't stupid enough to pay more than 20bht/g.

If you only knew the difference between quantity and quality aside of having some taste and interest in different stones and highs... Anything under 150 baht is super reasonable for quality indoor. You pay over 250 baht for the same in Amsterdam.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

On 10/18/2024 at 3:06 PM, ChaiyaTH said:

If you only knew the difference between quantity and quality aside of having some taste and interest in different stones and highs... Anything under 150 baht is super reasonable for quality indoor. You pay over 250 baht for the same in Amsterdam.

I think you're wasting your time. People who enjoy smoking weed that costs $4 a quarter are not interested in quality and have little to no idea what they are talking about.

I've seen posters on here proclaim it's better to buy cheap, less potent weed and smoke more of it than to pay for 'top-shelf bud', because it still works out cheaper. So, in effect, they are saying they value their wallets more than their lungs. You can't teach people like that anything.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mark1066 said:

I think you're wasting your time. People who enjoy smoking weed that costs $4 a quarter are not interested in quality and have little to no idea what they are talking about.

I've seen posters on here proclaim it's better to buy cheap, less potent weed and smoke more of it than to pay for 'top-shelf bud', because it still works out cheaper. So, in effect, they are saying they value their wallets more than their lungs. You can't teach people like that anything.

True that, most who smoke the garbage also need much much more in a J than I just need a few sprinkles to get high from.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

True that, most who smoke the garbage also need much much more in a J than I just need a few sprinkles to get high from.

How do you know that? Are you sitting next to them and comparing? Running double blind tests?

A friend of mine buys buds for <30 per gram and Trim for as little as 5 baht per gram. Apart from bud size, there's little difference in appearance and smoking quality.

That's not to say that one wouldn't pay more for a high quality organically grown product. But the <30 baht stuff is sticky, pungent and doesn't need much to do the trick.

• Agree 2

On 10/23/2024 at 9:52 AM, Mark1066 said:

Are you speaking from personal experience or from book learning?