Thailand to consider interim measures to prevent Covid spread

webfact

3 hours ago, WinterGael said:

My village was doing great.  Everyone very careful.  No one caught COVID.  Then the vaccines came, everybody vaccinated 2, 3, 4 times.  Now the only people know who have caught COVID all were vaccinated.  Half the people in the village have had it now at least once.  All the vaccines did was cause people to let their guard down. 

Do you really think that letting their gard down is the only reason they all got sick all of a sudden? What if the repeated shots were weakening their immune system? The EMA has been expressing concern over this issue for months:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-11/repeat-booster-shots-risk-overloading-immune-system-ema-says

On 7/9/2022 at 5:13 AM, Bim Smith said:

All my vaxxed friends are dropping like flies. One has had 4 and in hospital. Go figure

Go figure? Easy to do if you know a thing or two about how covid affects individuals. It depends on what kind of co-morbiditiy your friends have, or in layman terms, what underlying health issues their system had been dealing with chronically. One thing covid vaccines - or most vaccines in general do not do - is to turn ill health to good health. Vaccines will fortify your wall of defense, providing you have one to begin with, but they don't miraculously build a wall of defense for you where there was none. So your vaxxed friends could vax themselves to the hilt, vaccines still might not save them.

On the other hand every one of my vaxxed friends have gone on and enjoyed life under covid, inspite of some getting covid regardless, which by the way did not even keep any of them in bed. They said it wasn't no where bad as a "half-bad" cold. Some even managed to keep up with their golf schedule. Sorry to burst your bubble...but it all depends what kind of company one keeps, or the kind of info/mis-info one decides to stuff one's own head with.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2022 at 7:32 AM, WinterGael said:

For me, it was one of the worst periods of being sick ever.  And five weeks later, still dealing with a cough and breathing issues.  Just depends how it hits you. 

Or rather what kind of co-morbidity (covid's best ally) you had/have....

10 hours ago, watthong said:

Go figure? Easy to do if you know a thing or two about how covid affects individuals. It depends on what kind of co-morbiditiy your friends have, or in layman terms, what underlying health issues their system had been dealing with chronically. One thing covid vaccines - or most vaccines in general do not do - is to turn ill health to good health. Vaccines will fortify your wall of defense, providing you have one to begin with, but they don't miraculously build a wall of defense for you where there was none. So your vaxxed friends could vax themselves to the hilt, vaccines still might not save them.

On the other hand every one of my vaxxed friends have gone on and enjoyed life under covid, inspite of some getting covid regardless, which by the way did not even keep any of them in bed. They said it wasn't no where bad as a "half-bad" cold. Some even managed to keep up with their golf schedule. Sorry to burst your bubble...but it all depends what kind of company one keeps, or the kind of info/mis-info one decides to stuff one's own head with.

What utter nonsense. You sound like a salesman for Pfizer. Not in the history of vaccines have they not prevented the spread of a virus nor someone getting the virus. Not in history have they made one and tried to mandate it or at least make it conditional while under emergency use and cannot provide a list of who can and cannot take it like all approved vaccines. Never in history have they used MRNA vaccines. How on earth did small pox ever become eradicated based on your assumption on how vaccines work. Pfizer alone wanted there clinical trial data hidden for 75 years and there is liability on them if it goes wrong. Why? Until a judge overruled it. I don't know about you but if I got a rabies shot and still got rabies I would have some serious questions to ask.

On 7/8/2022 at 2:14 PM, ThailandGuy said:

The surge happens everywhere, but nowhere they are closing down again. So why is Thailand even considering this?

It is Thailand.

It is important to wear a dirty muzzle.

It is important to panic.

It is important to conform (unless driving or riding.)

Gotta love living here.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, WinterGael said:

Think again.  Reports are saying BA.5 and the new BA.2.75 (nomenclature) may be the worst yet, and they are evading previous immunity.

Reports ???? The other side of the fence have such a short memory, 6 months ago they were panicking needlessly about Omicron, omg its so spreadable, doom doom, end of the world,  then they had a reprive and were worrying about Monkeypox of all things, oh no, wear a mask if not for covid for the monkey virus, once they got over that irrationality now it's BA.5/BA.6, what's next?

Sometimes I wish I could ship these people an encyclopedia of disease and confine them and their fearmongering to home for good - doesn't do much for keeping them away from the keyboard - unless... ????

• Like 1

On 7/12/2022 at 9:25 AM, mnomad said:

The other side of the fence have such a short memory, 6 months ago they were panicking needlessly about Omicron, omg its so spreadable, doom doom, end of the world,  then they had a reprive and were worrying about Monkeypox of all things, oh no, wear a mask if not for covid for the monkey virus, once they got over that irrationality now it's BA.5/BA.6, what's next?

Is that how you remember it? Not me.... I saw reports and the optimistic prediction that Omicron was the vaccine we failed to make......

For me, wearing a mask is a trivial consequence or requirement.... ....I was doing it on my motorcycle anyhow due to the pollution 

On 7/12/2022 at 7:24 AM, Bim Smith said:

What utter nonsense. You sound like a salesman for Pfizer. Not in the history of vaccines have they not prevented the spread of a virus nor someone getting the virus. Not in history have they made one and tried to mandate it or at least make it conditional while under emergency use and cannot provide a list of who can and cannot take it like all approved vaccines. Never in history have they used MRNA vaccines. How on earth did small pox ever become eradicated based on your assumption on how vaccines work. Pfizer alone wanted there clinical trial data hidden for 75 years and there is liability on them if it goes wrong. Why? Until a judge overruled it. I don't know about you but if I got a rabies shot and still got rabies I would have some serious questions to ask.

Grasping at straws when one defies both logic and facts.

Enjoy yourself.

21 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Is that how you remember it? Not me.... I saw reports and the optimistic prediction that Omicron was the vaccine we failed to make......

For me, wearing a mask is a trivial consequence or requirement.... ....I was doing it on my motorcycle anyhow due to the pollution 

@jacko45k OH GOD!  you would wouldn't you, but probably don't wear a helmet and drive it drunk

11 hours ago, watthong said:

Grasping at straws when one defies both logic and facts.

Enjoy yourself.

I just stated the facts but your blind perception based on the propaganda can't even offer a counter argument. That's what children do. It's called mass formation psychosis. I get it. Many have fallen for it.

On 7/8/2022 at 2:35 PM, 86Tiger said:

They have no idea how many "cases" there are.  

ABSOLUTELY - Have you ever been randomly tested? The only way they could know how they could  estimate number of cases is if they randomly stopped people in random locations in the country,, forced people to take a test, then take the percentage of people X the population.

If "cases" mean, people who submitted voluntarily to a test (ie they were ill) then the actual number has always been far far higher.