Thai Public Health Ministry encourages public to receive booster vaccination before traveling

snoop1130

Hopefully they won't be using Sinovac for the poorer provinces in Issan.

They seem better prepared than last year at least.

They won't be getting as much free junk from China as there having a hell of a time with the newest variants.. 

"China's Shanghai finds first BA.5 sub-variant case as Covid-19 outbreak grows; more movement restrictions implemented. "

https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/aseanplus-news/2022/07/10/china039s-shanghai-finds-first-ba5-sub-variant-case-as-covid-19-outbreak-grows-more-movement-restrictions-implemented

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swm59nj said:

So much debate on the Covid vaccine and boosters. 
Either you get it or don’t get it.  It’s your decision and your health. If you want to take the risk and get seriously ill.  Don’t be whining how you should have gotten the vaccine.

One thing I do notice.  Most of the people that don’t want to get the vaccine.  Their main reasons are if they have to pay for it.  And  their 18th century medical opinions. 

It's like a troll article to give the ignorant and feeble minded and conspiracy theorists a chance to show off their stupidity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Anutin also reiterated that taking at least three doses or more would reduce severe symptoms and the chance of a fatality when being infected, especially among elders and people with health conditions.

No mention of not requiring another one if you have had at least 3 doses and been infected as well, i.e. natural immunity and considered another dose is it not, or do we just keep getting vaccinated, yeh right.