Latest situation with Rotexmedica gnmbh testosterone enanthate

A while ago here was a thread about testosterone, with a question about Testosterone from Rotexmedica being out of stock in Thailand.

Back then (maybe 2 months ago already?) I called the distributor, and they told me in 1-2 months it should be available again (which would have been last month or so), which I posted in that thread.

My stock is running low now, so I called them again, and I did again get the info "in 1-2 months". So it sounds like they have no idea when it's actually arriving, but at some point they will probably have it again.

Everytime i ring for Rotexmedica 20amp the lady representitive says next month , its now been 3 months lol

i have been using this brand for over 4 years as part of my TRT but now i might have to switch over to Bayer.

With Bayer i find the oil extremely thick.

Has anyone seen any rotex around Bangkok? or pattaya

much appreciated

I use both Bayer and Rotex. Bought both from a pharmacy in Pattaya over the past couple of months. I would say Rotex's carrier oil is very slightly thicker than Bayer. They are very close. They both use the same carrier oil (castor oil).

If the oil is a little to thick for the gauge needle you are using you can warm up the ampule to help.

You can still get Rotex in Pattaya. The parent company of Rotex as rebranded the name to Panpharma in August 2019.

I believe this means in Thailand they have to get Thai FDA approved again before they can import hence the current shortage.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Any news on availability lately of PANPHARMA Testosterone Enanthate (formerly known as RotexMedica) here in Thailand?  I know it is now being sold internationally in 10 vial packs, and I saw it advertised in the US at a price of$65 (2250 THB).  Here is the current packaging:

D16200391-p10.jpg.ef7125a3eb1c5f02b97c0166daf348bc.jpg