Cloning your cannabis plants.

7 minutes ago, pomchop said:

I just take the cutting as described, clean knife/razor, cut at 45% angle, not too many leaves or too big, dip it into bit of rooting compound , make a hole in small cup of good dirt with pencil, stick cutting in and tap dirt around it...then take old big plastic coke bottle, cut top off and make a "dome" leaving the cap off....creates a nice humid atmosphere.....keep it watered and in medium sunlight and in week or so get roots on most all of them...then transplant to bigger container....maybe just lucky but works well for me and pretty simple to do.

Wet or dry dirt?

And do you water the cuttings at all?

I've only ever ended up with dead cuttings this way.

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Wet or dry dirt?

And do you water the cuttings at all?

I've only ever ended up with dead cuttings this way.

moist dirt...yes water lightly...the dome will form condensation as well that drips back down

35 minutes ago, dkg224 said:

Clonex (you can get on lazada) rockwool cubes and a humidity dome. Put a led light on them. 
super easy, I’ve cloned thousands of times 

But that’s a cool cloning machine you made 

CloneX is imported so it is expensive.

'Amazing Gro' rooting gel is essentially the same but cheaper and if you need a rooting nutrient solution B1 is cheap. Both on Lazada or Shopee.

Another great thread Britman. I remember years ago when I was way more invested in my horticulture lol there used to be some excellent cloning gels around that for me at least had a very high success rate.