First 90 day reporting

Good morning,

Please advise what is the procedure to do my 1st 90 day reporting.

Does my wife have to register as me living there, is so how and when?

What do I have to take with me to the immigration office?

Thank you

Assuming that your wife owns the property in which you live, she will need to complete a TM30 form as your housemaster and submit it to your local immigration office ASAP.

When the time comes for you to submit a 90-day report you will need to turn up at your local immigration office complete with passport (including the TM30 notification slip which they have issued) plus a completed TM47 form. After you have done your first report in person you should then be able to use the online facility for subsequent reports.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, OJAS said:

Assuming that your wife owns the property in which you live, she will need to complete a TM30 form as your housemaster and submit it to your local immigration office ASAP.

That would not be needed if he is on a extension of stay issued by the same office he is reporting to.

3 hours ago, OJAS said:

When the time comes for you to submit a 90-day report you will need to turn up at your local immigration office complete with passport (including the TM30 notification slip which they have issued) plus a completed TM47 form. After you have done your first report in person you should then be able to use the online facility for subsequent reports.

Thank you, to whom and when do they issue the TM notification, is that on receipt of my wife's TM30 form?

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That would not be needed if he is on a extension of stay issued by the same office he is reporting to.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If on a extension of stay nothing would be needed other than your passport and a completed TM47 form if reporting to the office where you apply for ti.

Thank you, I will have, hopefully, a 12 month retirement visa, is that an extension of stay?

21 minutes ago, Alphim said:

Thank you, I will have, hopefully, a 12 month retirement visa, is that an extension of stay?

A extension of stay (it is not a visa)  is issued by a immigration based upon retirement. 

Visas are issued by embassies and consulates. Immigration will issue a single entry non-o visa for retirement that will  allow a 90 day stay  after the visa is approved.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Alphim said:

That's correct.

It is a 12 month extension based on retirement.

No such thing as a "retirement visa" however it's a term commonly used.

On 7/14/2022 at 1:08 PM, DrJack54 said:

That's correct.

It is a 12 month extension based on retirement.

No such thing as a "retirement visa" however it's a term commonly used.

Thank you, I now understand 

• Like 1

On 7/14/2022 at 12:47 PM, ubonjoe said:

A extension of stay (it is not a visa)  is issued by a immigration based upon retirement. 

Visas are issued by embassies and consulates. Immigration will issue a single entry non-o visa for retirement that will  allow a 90 day stay  after the visa is approved.

Thank you sir.

On 7/14/2022 at 12:21 PM, Alphim said:

in an earlier reply you said If when I go for my 1st 90 reporting all I need is my passport and completed M47 form. Does that mean my wife does not have to register as my house master?

2 minutes ago, Alphim said:

in an earlier reply you said If when I go for my 1st 90 reporting all I need is my passport and completed M47 form. Does that mean my wife does not have to register as my house master?

No need to do it again if it was done when you applied for the extension of stay.

On 7/17/2022 at 10:45 AM, ubonjoe said:

No need to do it again if it was done when you applied for the extension of stay.

So really my wife must register as my housemaster as I arrive back in Thailand and before I apply for the extension of stay?

11 hours ago, Alphim said:

So really my wife must register as my housemaster as I arrive back in Thailand and before I apply for the extension of stay?

If you are not in the country a 90 day report not needed it you apply for your first extension of stay until 90 days from the day you apply for it.

If your wife does a TM30 report another one is not required unless you change addresses or enter the country with a new visa.

On 7/19/2022 at 2:04 AM, ubonjoe said:

If you are not in the country a 90 day report not needed it you apply for your first extension of stay until 90 days from the day you apply for it.

If your wife does a TM30 report another one is not required unless you change addresses or enter the country with a new visa.

Thanks Ubonjoe. My wife has to go to immigration register and report, she will get a receipt/acknowledgement and will not have to go again, unless we change address. Thanks again.