Annoying Arab/Indian motorcycle gang busted by Pattaya traffic police

webfact

From what I have read this has been going on for years 

With mostly Arabs involved

Some one is obviously getting paid for no action in stopping these people annoying others ???? 

No doubt will be reading they are carrying on riding their bikes ????

• Like 2

I noticed some of them on Beach Road yesterday. They were pulled over and talking on 2 way radios. They only caught my attention because they were Asians and riding Harleys. I initially figured they must have been Thai but were not.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The annoyance from the foreigners was happening every day as they rode their rented motorcycles around without a care in the world, said the media. 

They may be good for tourism but they are a B… nuscance! Take over shops and tout all day and night! Don’t spend money .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mikebell said:

The thread is newsworthy only because Pattaya Plod showed signs of life after years of being diagnosed as terminally dead.

I disagree.  If you ever want the police to show, just stand outside and rub two 1000 baht notes together

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, newnative said:

Tourists should be banned from renting motorcycles.

How old are you guys? Cant you remember when you were young and having a bit of fun? I never complain about loud parties that go all night or the people who live across from who are always revving up their cars or the many dogs that are on the street barking all night. This is Thailand  love it or leave it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, vandeventer said:

How old are you guys? Cant you remember when you were young and having a bit of fun? I never complain about loud parties that go all night or the people who live across from who are always revving up their cars or the many dogs that are on the street barking all night. This is Thailand  love it or leave it.

I wouldn't go so far as to suggest they shouldn't rent motorcycles to tourists but there should be strict controls.

I remember being in Angeles City, Philippines, about 20 years ago and a young guy had rented a 750 Kawasaki. He was doing wheelies up and down the street until he eventually fell off and broke his leg. Next morning I saw him having breakfast in the hotel restaurant in good spirits. The next day he was dead, from an embolism apparently.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Ten were booked for not having licences, six for failing to wear helmets, four for not having documentation and four for not having tax.

But all of them having necklaces. ????

• Haha 2

a friend of mine came over wed night to watch the football, off soi yensabai.

he said he was almost hit by a tool on a scooter. if he didnt take evasive action he would have been hit.

its ok for tools to have fun and innocent people end up in hospital?

take it out country where u cant hurt anybody.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

How can they confiscate rental bikes, the bikes dont belong to the offenders.

No problem for the Arabs. They just tell the rental company the police have took them and the rental company will sort it out. Happened to me and a mate some years back when we were driving rented quad bikes around Pattaya. Just sat in a bar and waited for the rental company to deal with the police then we were on our merry way again on our quads. 

TAT should have been careful with what they wished for....

So much noise/propaganda about bringing in millions of Indians and Arabs, they even flew to South Arabia to make sure they were coming, it appears all worked out, here they are... now deal with it  555

Edited by Mavideol
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, mikebell said:

The thread is newsworthy only because Pattaya Plod showed signs of life after years of being diagnosed as terminally dead.

Is that worse than seriously dead? ????

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I believe I read elsewhere  that only 2 motorcycles were confiscated..... which comes over as a rather minor number. 

4 Indians to each motorbike, same as their beer and girls