Annoying Arab/Indian motorcycle gang busted by Pattaya traffic police

webfact

ok lets put this into perspective ..stopping a fee annoying d##k heads on motor bikes makes top billing on this forum... Pattaya..muggings..robberies...murders...and crimes to numerous to mention who's writing this C##p  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jiggo said:

4 Indians to each motorbike, same as their beer and girls 

I am a bit surprised that Indians are involved in this..... in the past it was always put down to young Arab kids. 

15 hours ago, Longreach said:

to Vanetventer : the people complaining are not farangs. they are thais who live in the area. i dont think they will be leaving their own country.

But more that 90% on this forum are not Thais that  are complaining about some young guys having a bit of fun. Is it because they can't ride or a little bit of noise scares them in old age?

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, mikebell said:

The thread is newsworthy only because Pattaya Plod showed signs of life after years of being diagnosed as terminally dead.

And in the "Middle of the Night" so maybe returned as Vampires. 

When it comes to motorbike nuisance, it's only a replication of motorbike taxis and delivery drivers, and you can't forget those on oversized bikes, happy to have neighbourhoods aware they are around. Just makes for more caution.

18 hours ago, Howiehotspur said:

Every morning I like to go for a jog up where I live on Pratumnak about 6:30 am .. 

yes they are a pain in the Ass , I wish the police could be up and around there at this time of the morning they’d have a field day , or maybe that’s the reason they aren’t .. weighing up overtime or or fines which they can’t pocket .. 

I dunno if these idiots are drunk or not , but they certainly act as though they are , 

Late for morning prayer maybe.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Brick Top said:

Its actually the law here in Thailand which was passed about 3 years ago. If the rider has no license they can confiscate the bike especially if its rented. This law was passed to ensure motorcycle rentel shops dont rent bikes out to people who dont have a license

But never enforced, it's obvious to me a big percentage of renters have never driven a Motor Bike before, i'm sure because of the shape (step through) and people calling them Scooters when in fact they have 125cc engines not 50cc IMO they are Motor Bikes most think M/C licences are not required. There is NO such thing as a "Scooter" licence.

11 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:

Shouldn't they be delivering presents for poor kids like other motorcycle gangs trying to rehabilitate their image? 

They're not even trying to curry favor. ????

But causing quite a Falafel  Kerfuffle. ????

Where I live in France, ( outside Cannes) it’s the same problem with the same culprits !! Especially the North African countries ( Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria) who deal drugs, steal, rob and generally keep people up all night with their noisy bikes . Then arrives the summer season and the millionaire eastern tourists , the youths with their Ferraris, Porsches, etc … As they can buy / rent anything they like you can imagine. They behave the same as their poorer cousins, reving up and generally making a nuisance of themselves. 
Just look at Patong Rat U Thit 200 pee road ! Don’t know what it’s like these days and after Covid, but before the North Africans had bought up / rented/ opened a load of restaurants , and flaunted their business openly in front of anyone passing. Of course, they got away with it, they were high up on the worst people in Patong. 

• Like 1

The offenders should have been taken to their hotels, then police station to pay the fines, then to the airport to leave Thailand.

I guess that would send the Indians and Arabs too much of a notice. Behave or go home.

• Like 1

Thais don,t wear helmets or have a license,some do of course.Indians or Arabs may live in thailand too and do the same.Many bike gangs everywhere with  big bikes and scooters ride around and make some noise.It happens in many parts of asia.just a way  for the police to make some tea money on any bike rider.

Everyday in cnx they is a spot where police check riders and bikes for license and helmet.They don,t care who it is,no license or helmet.you are fined and pay on the spot over at that desk.Just a thing the police do in thailand