Let's talk strains..

4 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Destroyer is my choice. This has so far been the closest to original Thai Stick. It has a creeping up effect, different than stick which you would have an immediate effect. This 100% Sativa strain is a cross of Meao Thai and an early and stable Mexico/Colombia.

User Rating Destroyer gets 9.83 of 10 possible Points in the average!

Wow! It seems to be strong stuff! Isn't the effect a bit too violent?

11 hours ago, candide said:

Wow! It seems to be strong stuff! Isn't the effect a bit too violent?

If it was used in a brownie I agree.I smoke twice a day. Morning is from Pai which was inexpensive and only a couple of hit. I do add one or two hits of destroyer only and sailing away to my exercise park. An hour before bed I smoke two hits of the good stuff and sale away

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Kevin Taylor said:

Good thread. My question has already been asked but I didn't really understand the answer. That is indica and sativa strains which one is good for sleeping. From my experience here in Thailand over the last month. Lots of choice but I am like a beer drinker in a wine shop I don't really understand the descriptions of each strain and instead tend to look at the THC % figuring stronger is better. As an ex cigarette smoker I don't really like smoking that much so less puffs to get the effect is better for me. One of those marijuana witch joints of about a gram lasts me 3 days or so.

For me I liked Mimosa, it seemed the strongest, probably tried 5 or 6 other strains all good but much of a muchness to me.

I expect ultimately it comes down to personal taste but I quite enjoy learning about this stuff.

Absolutely correct that each individual best to try and decide. I have some good sites to reference. Knowledge is power..

https://www.healthline.com/health/sativa-vs-indica#cannabis-strain-chart

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Mimosa/BSB_Genetics/

https://www.leafly.com/strains/mimosa

On 8/2/2022 at 10:58 AM, bamnutsak said:

Any chance you share photos outside the bag?

And the price(s)?   Can see on the website.

All from the same source Thai Cannabis Club?

https://thaicannabisclub.com/en

I tried a test purchase of a few grams from these folk. Confirmed by email, transaction number, yada yada. That was 12 days ago. 

No product, no response to 2 emails, website is broken on both Chrome and Opera.

Anybody else have any dealings with these people?

• Sad 1

On 8/15/2022 at 5:27 PM, Peabody said:

I tried a test purchase of a few grams from these folk. Confirmed by email, transaction number, yada yada. That was 12 days ago. 

No product, no response to 2 emails, website is broken on both Chrome and Opera.

Anybody else have any dealings with these people?

Update 20 August: they contacted me through Line today. Apologised for the difficulties and promised a quick resolve.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, flindbkk said:

second Kush mint best quality i had in Thailand. 

Thanks.

Fine looking, best real bud pron here so far.

The Kush Mints definitely looks like it's imported from the U.S. Probably the same for the White Truffle.

That source has a website (easily found), but no physical shop, as far as I can tell.

In another post, people complained about Gorilla Glue quality...check the picture at the end ????

yes, they are giants ask if they had big Buds and they send those. 

1) Gorilla Glue 4

2) MAC 2

3) Platinum Garlic

GG4.jpg

MAC2.jpg

Platinum.jpg

Edit: just checked my post above and want to add GG4 is awesome!

Edited by flindbkk
  • Like 1

On 8/5/2022 at 8:35 PM, earlinclaifornia said:

Destroyer is my choice. This has so far been the closest to original Thai Stick. It has a creeping up effect, different than stick which you would have an immediate effect. This 100% Sativa strain is a cross of Meao Thai and an early and stable Mexico/Colombia.

User Rating Destroyer gets 9.83 of 10 possible Points in the average!

yea i got 10g of Destroyer from Green Labs. i've enjoyed it, nice energy buzz, but honestly i think the Green Crack from the Lampang farm is a stronger sativa. a bong hit sends me to the sky quick and then levels out for about an hour before i need another hit.

i got 10g of Squirrel from GL too, which i add to the bong sometimes for a longer ride. a mix of those 3 strains is a great bong hit ????  we'll have bushels of squirrel around here in about 2 months.

#

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/24/2022 at 7:36 PM, roietfortress said:

yea i got 10g of Destroyer from Green Labs. i've enjoyed it, nice energy buzz, but honestly i think the Green Crack from the Lampang farm is a stronger sativa. a bong hit sends me to the sky quick and then levels out for about an hour before i need another hit.

i got 10g of Squirrel from GL too, which i add to the bong sometimes for a longer ride. a mix of those 3 strains is a great bong hit ????  we'll have bushels of squirrel around here in about 2 months.

#

Destroyer there is 399 and I paid 200. Sold out now but my last 5 g seems even better, like it is now a one hit smoke. Thanks for the green crack tip.

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1

Gorilla glue and laughing buddha my favourites.

But for cakes, purple punch. 20% thc, i put in about 10-12gs in a cake and slice into 24/25 pieces and sleep like a baby on 1 piece.

Mind you, i didnt think the last batch was any good and took another 2 when the first failed to kick in.

Needless to say i went to bed Friday night and woke up Saturday night.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Note: I made some searching on the Internet before, and it seems that for the same strain name, there are different % of THC indicated, and also different % of sativa/Indica, according to different websites.

Here's my try from Ganjawitch in Pattaya. They grow their own stuff so not sure It's the same with other brands

Sativa

Super Silver Haze: sold as 27% THC. It was a very strong stuff, so it may be true. Similar effect as other strong Sativa dominant strain I smoked before. Very energizing, I could not stay seated during one or two hours. After the effect has gone away, leaves a clear mind

Hybrid

They do their own hybrids. From the Internet, different hybrid strains are supposed to have different proportions of Sativa/Indica, but they told me they are all 50%. Not if It's true, or if the guy in the shop was too lazy to care (well, It's Thailand). I enjoyed the hybrids more than the Sativa dominant strains, because I felt more well-being, while being enough stimulated. 

Blue dream: good stuff, well-balanced effect. Not easy to remain seated at the beginning, but ok after 40/60 mn. Good but not amazing. Sold as 20% THC

Runtz: clearly higher quality effect than the others. Quite good well-being effect in all parts of the body, while being also energizing enough. The effect seems to come by successive waves, which are a bit different from each other. Sold as 20% THC. I will buy it again for sure.