Liverpool vs Man Utd "seats" going for 100K! But someone got in there first!

webfact

These days fools will buy anything if it has a logo or is part of something they like.  Look at what people pay for uniforms that someone signed.  or this new NFT where I can buy a virtual signed Jersey that Gretzky wore when he played in the 7th game or a pair of shoe laces that Jordan had in his sports bag.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

These days fools will buy anything if it has a logo or is part of something they like.  Look at what people pay for uniforms that someone signed.  or this new NFT where I can buy a virtual signed Jersey that Gretzky wore when he played in the 7th game or a pair of shoe laces that Jordan had in his sports bag.

A lot of money to be made in NFTs. 

I'm buying Cantina Royale ones this week.  

This is hardly urgent and breaking news, so I'm confused why it wasn't proof read. It only takes a couple of minutes.

"Instead a naughty man and woman arrived with a Toyotal pick-up on Friday and carter off four of the seats."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

A lot of money to be made in NFTs. 

Yes I heard so.

https://onezero.medium.com/jack-dorseys-first-tweet-nft-listed-at-48-million-has-lost-99-of-its-value-e261c214e997

Jack Dorsey’s First-Tweet NFT, Listed at $48 Million, Has Lost 99% Of Its Value

https://www.morningstar.com/news/marketwatch/20220528292/heres-how-much-money-you-would-have-lost-if-you-bought-a-bored-ape-yacht-club-nft-a-month-ago

Here's how much money you would have lost if you bought a Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT a month ago

https://www.livemint.com/market/cryptocurrency/losses-from-nft-crimes-up-667-in-2022-compared-to-whole-of-2021-report-11652099260806.html

image.png.de2a4845a86e1f9e5aa96416422cfb83.png

Edited by peterfranks

20 hours ago, webfact said:

The Liverpool vis Manchester Utd Century Cup friendly match that was played at the Rajamangala national stadium last week was plagued with problems from start to finish.

Corruption... 

• Like 1

On 7/18/2022 at 4:20 PM, 2long said:

This is hardly urgent and breaking news, so I'm confused why it wasn't proof read. It only takes a couple of minutes.

"Instead a naughty man and woman arrived with a Toyotal pick-up on Friday and carter off four of the seats."

You would think given how much they would have been able to sell them for it would be more like "...Cartier off four of the seats.". I have not been able to hear the word naughty without thinking...

images.png

Edited by DrPhibes
  • Haha 1