Talks to Discuss Curbing Post-Holiday Activities

webfact

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

If you don't read the BBC fact checked article then you'll never know why will you. However now it will be full circle and you'll claim you don't believe the BBC...............

"Fact checked"  if you say so, I think I'll leave it at that

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Either way its the only point I've raised that any of you seem to disagree with and in no way discredits any of the other BS I have highlighted.

You certainly have highlighted a lot of B.S. that we can agree on, only the facts state it’s all from you.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

You certainly have highlighted a lot of B.S. that we can agree on, only the facts state it’s all from you.

Do you still clap the nurses ? or are they not worth it anymore?  Maybe you can start again when the next covid  wave arrives

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

Do you still clap the nurses ? or are they not worth it anymore?  Maybe you can start again when the next covid  wave arrives

I’m in Thailand now where I work as a science teacher in a large International school although I did go back to the UK recently for just a few days as it’s the summer holidays now to visit a someone. So irrelevant question as the circumstances now are very different with Omicron both in The UK and Thailand.

6 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Didn't clap them first time round.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

I’m in Thailand now where I work as a science teacher in a large International school although I did go back to the UK recently for just a few days as it’s the summer holidays now to visit a someone. So irrelevant question as the circumstances now are very different with Omicron both in The UK and Thailand.

Science? That's alright then; for a moment I thought you said English. ????

Curb holidays, but any restrictions for this thing again will not end well for Thailand. 

On 7/18/2022 at 11:03 AM, webfact said:

Dr Kiattiphum Wongrajit, permanent secretary of public health, said COVID infections are rising, particularly in Bangkok, its surrounding provinces and major tourist provinces.

The Ministry of Public Health has announced it will convene a meeting with Bangkok Governor Chadchart Sittipunt to discuss plans for reducing public activities in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.

Translated:

We are going to destroy tourism and the economy because we've done in for the last two years and it worked so well that we think we'll just keep it this way forever. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Science? That's alright then; for a moment I thought you said English. ????

Curb holidays, but any restrictions for this thing again will not end well for Thailand. 

No I definitely said science why?

The students deserve their holidays just as much as they deserve their time at school. As for restrictions my post was in a response about supporting the UK nurses and health staff but regarding restrictions 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1266379-bangkok-governor-voices-support-for-outdoor-events/

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

To be honest I don't care about strangers dying from covid

This says a lot. You aren’t the only one who doesn’t care about others.

The reason I have a collage of antivaxxers who died of Covid is because there are  always foolish people who will insist they know better than scientists.

Edited by Purdey
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1