July 20, 20224 yr 19 minutes ago, Kwasaki said: Yeah to be fair to some private hospitals some of the ones in Sukhothai and particularly one I had a bad experience with and being sent from that private hospital to our govt hospital finally decided where I would go in any possible future event. Nice, I am still not living in Thailand hence my question where you are. I am looking around where to settle down and good gov. hospitals is valuable information for me.
July 20, 20224 yr 3 minutes ago, Captor said: Nice, I am still not living in Thailand hence my question where you are. I am looking around where to settle down and good gov. hospitals is valuable information for me. As I said to be fair to some private hospitals we have one I go to sometimes basically the difference between the 2 is waiting time and costs. To be honest I don't look forward to my govt hospital appointment even though it's every 4 months it more or less takes the good part of a whole day. ????
July 20, 20224 yr 17 minutes ago, Kwasaki said: As I said to be fair to some private hospitals we have one I go to sometimes basically the difference between the 2 is waiting time and costs. To be honest I don't look forward to my govt hospital appointment even though it's every 4 months it more or less takes the good part of a whole day. ???? Yes it is a whole day event. But much cheaper. Don't feels like they are taking your kidney when it comes to payment ????
July 20, 20224 yr Sorry, only idjits suck up to private hospitals. Ready to die? Cashier first, please!
Create an account or sign in to comment