Anutin challenged for decriminalisation of cannabis ahead of appropriate legislation

snoop1130

2 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

....... to me is that students that still do not know what sex really is, that have access to alcohol,  school gangs and have never been taught responsibility for their actions

I'm not sure there are any 'students' older than age 12 in the world that don't know what sex is. 

My 10yo son and 13yo daughter seem to know. 

Edited by BritManToo

On 7/20/2022 at 8:03 PM, friendphil said:

Yeah, sure. If every farmer were (and of course every farmer is not)  growing marijuana it would be a very cheap substance to procure and would be about worthless to the government in terms of tax revenues.  Cash cow?  I can imagine weed at the morning market about 500 baht a kilo. 

Yes, supply has not yet exceeded demand, but it won't take long. And when it does prices will drop significantly. Simple economics will be at play. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I'm not sure there are any 'students' older than age 12 in the world that don't know what sex is. 

My 10yo son and 13yo daughter seem to know. 

The term is really know

for the average thai it is wham bam I want you not matter.

It is for many of the young guys you are my gf therefore 

There is no love of passion

On 7/20/2022 at 4:09 PM, overherebc said:

Brother of a friend I worked with in BP offices in uk ended up with severe mental problems after continual heavy use of cannabis. 

10-1 he was already mentally compromised. 

On 7/20/2022 at 5:39 PM, overherebc said:

All the smokers have jumped on the idea that you can grow, smoke or consume as you like your own weed.  Maybe if you can make sure it's only 0.2% then you'll be fine. 

The stuff that's 19  20% is still illegal to use or buy or sell.

Wrong! You have typically confused extracts with naturally available marijuana. Aside from under 20s and pregnant women, there is no law in Thailand that says people cannot smoke whatever THC level. Get with it!

14 hours ago, NobbyClarke said:

If it was so good it would be legalized in the United Kingdom 

Lol at UK. Good one. You’d never get a majority in the Commons (just look at them, they do not represent society), then, even worse, you have to get through the bloated anachronism that is the House of Lords. UK is so far behind the curve on many counts.
But FYI medical use is legal.  

• Like 1

On 7/20/2022 at 8:03 PM, friendphil said:

Yeah, sure. If every farmer were (and of course every farmer is not)  growing marijuana it would be a very cheap substance to procure and would be about worthless to the government in terms of tax revenues.  Cash cow?  I can imagine weed at the morning market about 500 baht a kilo. 

I need to learn how to decarboxylate the flowers in my air fryer and mix it in my pasta sauce. I dont like smoking, but love the effects.