Moderna for 2nd booster in Korat or Khon Kaen?

grain

Does anyone know if you can get a free Moderna booster anywhere in Korat or KK, preferably in August?

My last covid jab was a Pfizer booster on 2nd Feb.

I'll be doing some international travel early Oct, so a bit concerned about waning efficacy and want a 4th before setting off.

On 7/21/2022 at 3:13 PM, grain said:

My last covid jab was a Pfizer booster on 2nd Feb.

Recommended booster is 4 months.

"CDC recommends a 2nd booster of either Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at least 4 months after the 1st booster for. "

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/booster-shot.html

Get it now.  Who knows what they'll have available in August. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

Recommended booster is 4 months.

"CDC recommends a 2nd booster of either Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at least 4 months after the 1st booster for. "

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/booster-shot.html

Get it now.  Who knows what they'll have available in August. 

I got an email from the NZ govt Covid-19 response team offering me 100 dollars groceries voucher for countdown supermarket to get vaccinated, I am not vaccinated, I have had Omicron BA 2 and a second infection of BA 4/5 I had a running nose with slight fever for 2 days my son got it second time as well, and the wife, she's the only one vaccinated, no one wants boosters now just about everyone I talk to don't want anymore and only the very elderly are the ones ending up in hospital with 3 and 4 jabs, Omicron BA. 4/5 is peeking in the UK now and expected to trend down as its completely displacing all the other variants and evading vaccine and it seems natural immunity, good. News is it didn't make me or my family sick, or my friends also unvaccinated, but each to your own. 

• Like 1