Large size shoe

Why Me

11 hours ago, david_je said:

Are there shops in Bangkok that custom make athletic/running shoes? Can you recommend one pls? I wear 10.5 but extra wide. Thanks.

Don't know any shops making custom made running shoes.

But online asics have 2 top running shoe models kayano and nimbus in extra wide ie size 4E and your size is available in 2 colours of each model. They do COD I think. You can access their site, filter for size 2E or 4E wide.

https://www.asics.com/th/en-th/men-shoes-running?Rfs=varZZ15107VPYQ338121

Other options are Brooks but it seems their 4E in your size is sold out. They have Ghost in a size 11 in 4E wide. They have some shoes in 2E wide adrenalines and ghosts and maybe other models. Brooks store is in Muang Thong Thani if you want to try on their 2E or available 4E sizes.

Asics also have an outlet in MTT where they might have some shoes in 4E to try on.

Other option may be Hoka but it looks they only have normal and wide.

Edited by userabcd

I need to order some new shoes too. I found if you ship them to Malaysia there is no duty. Amazon and ebay have global shipping programs. The duty is about $50 usd for the shoes is want.

I wonder if i can send them to the guesthouse i usually go to in George town, then pick them up at later date because it take 2-4 delivery time. I guess they need a name to receive the item, would it be too much to ask the owner or manager to accept them?

On 9/13/2022 at 7:53 PM, userabcd said:

Don't know any shops making custom made running shoes.

But online asics have 2 top running shoe models kayano and nimbus in extra wide ie size 4E and your size is available in 2 colours of each model. They do COD I think. You can access their site, filter for size 2E or 4E wide.

https://www.asics.com/th/en-th/men-shoes-running?Rfs=varZZ15107VPYQ338121

Other options are Brooks but it seems their 4E in your size is sold out. They have Ghost in a size 11 in 4E wide. They have some shoes in 2E wide adrenalines and ghosts and maybe other models. Brooks store is in Muang Thong Thani if you want to try on their 2E or available 4E sizes.

Asics also have an outlet in MTT where they might have some shoes in 4E to try on.

Other option may be Hoka but it looks they only have normal and wide.

That is very helpful. Thank you for taking the time.

• 8 months later...
On 7/24/2022 at 11:22 AM, Guitar God said:

I wear 48/49 and they just laugh at me when I ask if they have a 48 at a Thai shoe store. I see quite a few Thai men with large feet so there must be some stores that sell sizes larger than 46. 

I just ordered a pair of some generic trainers in size 49 off Lazada. I’ve yet to receive them so I can’t comment on the quality or if the sizes run true but Lazada has a liberal return policy so it might be worth checking there. 

Hi Guitar God. How is it? May I know the website please. 

Hi everyone. My boyfriend has 48/49 eu size. Can anyone suggest or give any link in lazada of where to buy shoes in his size please. So hard to find lol. I asked to a lot of brand shoes and shops already and can hardly find. Thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, LorryA said:

Hi everyone. My boyfriend has 48/49 eu size. Can anyone suggest or give any link in lazada of where to buy shoes in his size please. So hard to find lol. I asked to a lot of brand shoes and shops already and can hardly find. Thanks in advance!

Just go to Lazada site, "enter shoes size 49" and you get a whole page of results.