EPL prediction comp 2022-23. Who's in?

Jockstar

2 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

Please be advised that there are 7 Premier league matches taking place this weekend, 3 matches have been postponed, due to policing issues.

2 of these matches will actually take place this FRIDAY, 16th September.

Any idea why Man U's game is off?

20 hours ago, RedArmy said:

Ain't seen mrbojangles around for a bit, but remember chaps, there are 2 matches tomorrow (Friday).

I take it we should send in week 6 Predictions - 7 matches in total plus 1 banker ??

Yeah. The ones you sent are correct but it's counted as week 7. Week 6 is deleted from history

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Scores are up gents. Jockstar coming in first followed by Clartyboots. Fulhamster still leading the overall with Jockstar now in 2nd followed by Mouserless dropping to 3rd.

Had to make a slight amendment from the previous week which had several postponements. I missed mrmicbkktxl prediction for the City match and so his total has increased by 2 points

3 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

I am having trouble with the latest download sheet...every time i put in a score and press enter it changes the score to a date...ie Bourne v leic 1-3 becomes

01-mar

Give me a few minutes Keith and I'll have a look. Just changed laptops this week and might have lost formatting copying it across

• Like 1

Gents there are still some of you sending me predictions without the Chelsea V United game included. Anyone who has, I have replied to asking to send me the prediction but some haven't yet. As it was totally my fault for messing up and missing it off I will put down a 1-0 home win for anyone who doesn't get back to me on time with just that one prediction

• 4 weeks later...