Long traffic delays at Dover ferry port are fault of Brexit, claim French

onthedarkside

1 minute ago, Bruno123 said:

No need for a link; these are personal pics. Hardly any goods on shelves and they weren't replenished whilst in the supermarket; so more useless remarks.

Really quite sad that is the best spin you can put on Brexit.

That is not true .

There have been the occasion shortage of some goods and products , but nothing to be concerned about and my UK supermarket is generally fully stocked , just once there were no onions and tomatoes for one day  as they had all sold out by the evening .

I have been to numerous UK Supermarkets and there's no shortages worth mentioning 

1 hour ago, Phoenix Rising said:

No, it's not.

Economic effects of Brexit

"In October 2021, the UK government’s Office of Budget Responsibility calculated that Brexit would cost 4% of GDP per annum over the long term.[49] 4% of 2021 UK GDP is the equivalent of a £32bn cost per annum to the UK taxpayer.[50] After rebates, the UK’s EU membership fee in 2018 was £13.2bn.[51]"

But I'm sure your unlimited "freedoms" will more than compensate for this.....:coffee1:

Absolutely.....????

Enjoy your figures, they're not mine.............????

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Voters want to reverse Brexit amid shortages and EU clashes, polls show

‘Momentum shifting towards a majority who would now vote to rejoin the EU’ – including one in ten Leavers

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-rejoin-eu-shortages-polls-b1956786.html

More Rejoiner spin from another rag. I'm not even going to look at the link but I suppose there is some sort of poll which finds the result they wanted? You know it's not true don't you.....don't you?? 

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He should take up Trainspotting because you don’t like being presented with Brexit reality?

It's not reality in the real world. It's just an illusion created by the press for consumption of people like you. 
They say the camera never lies, but the Rejoiner MSM does.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

I'd rather do that, than to be seen as an ignorant racist and xenophobe; proudly exhibiting those traits to all and sundry.

Thanks for that accolade. I shall wear my Legion d'dishonneur medal with pride. (Not the gay pride.)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

You were claiming that empty supermarket shelves were not true just a few minutes ago.

I guess being a laughing stock is no deterrent to your posting.

I still am claiming they are not true. Have you missed a post or two?

• Like 1

You were claiming that empty supermarket shelves were not true just a few minutes ago.

I guess being a laughing stock is no deterrent to your posting.

I am saying empty supermarkets shelves in the UK isnt true .

Yes, there maybe be a few empty supermarkets shelves that are at times empty , but they are often 95 % full .

Yes, you may go to one supermarket where a delivery has been delayed and thus there may be a temporary shortage , but its untrue to say that UK supermarket shelves are empty 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Loiner said:

It's not reality in the real world. It's just an illusion created by the press for consumption of people like you. 
They say the camera never lies, but the Rejoiner MSM does.

So the empty supermarket shelves were not real; but then suddenly they were real but it's the Russian's fault.

The Dover queues are clearly just another illusion, created by the French.

How about some reality of the great benefits of Brexit then?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

Of what do you take pictures? I take pictures of remarkable things. It was remarkable how empty the shelves were.

I'd rather do that, than to be seen as an ignorant racist and xenophobe; proudly exhibiting those traits to all and sundry.

Why not post intelligently about the until now unseen eventual benefits of Brexit instead? 

Taking photos of empty Tesco shelves is remarkable, oh well............?  :burp:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

So the empty supermarket shelves were not real; but then suddenly they were real but it's the Russian's fault.

Think you need to start another thread for that......????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh, so you have forgotten the photos were taken by the person who posted them, nothing at all to do with ‘the press’.

Here’s a thing, I like anyone who goes shopping in the UK see the shortages and reduced choice options firsthand.

iPhone 13.....?              :stoner:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s also not true to say there are not significant supply problems.

It’s cold comfort to go shopping, only to be told to come back another time because the things you want aren’t in stock.

Personally speaking ,  the only shortage I have noticed is once they didn't have any fresh tomatoes, and so I bough a can of tinned tomatoes instead and when there were no onions , I went back the next day and bought some 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

That is not true .

There have been the occasion shortage of some goods and products , but nothing to be concerned about and my UK supermarket is generally fully stocked , just once there were no onions and tomatoes for one day  as they had all sold out by the evening .

I have been to numerous UK Supermarkets and there's no shortages worth mentioning 

Spin.....my pics say otherwise.

7 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

Again: They are not real. Who mentioned Russians, do you know something I don't, or do you have something against them?

Dover queues may or may not be there tomorrow, but it's blinding obvious they were created by the French. They are well known for spitefully and regularly disrupting British holidays.

• Like 2

Just now, Bruno123 said:

Are you claiming that ALL the selves in the supermarket were empty ?

Yes, not all supermarkets are full stocked at all times , but it would nt be too difficult to walk around supermarkets to find some empty shelves at certain times of the day , supermarkets often refill their shelves at night

• Like 2

Photographs. A picture of a finite point in time. Who knows what the scene was a minute before or after the shutter fell. Next thing you know, you're in newspaper spin stories.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1