90 day report online

Hi,I need to do my 90 day report soon and have heard that the online service is now working.However I am having problems following the instructions to do so and am going round in circles.Can anyone please provide an easy to follow step by step guide to the process?

• Confused 1

On 7/28/2022 at 7:20 AM, Mutt Daeng said:

Have you seen this:

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html

It has info & videos showing the process.

Followed the instructions to the letter but keep getting 'wrong user ID or password' or 'invalid data' when attempting to log in.I even turned off my pop up blocker for the site as recommended.Looks like I'll be making trips to soi 5 for a while yet.

2 minutes ago, chang50 said:

Followed the instructions to the letter but keep getting 'wrong user ID or password' or 'invalid data' when attempting to log in.I even turned off my pop up blocker for the site as recommended.Looks like I'll be making trips to soi 5 for a while yet.

same thing happened to me.  I could not find a 'request new password', but eventually I saw the icon on the website.  Once I had a new password, or to be exact two new passwords, as it took two attempts, it worked.  Keep requesting a new password until it yields.  

47 minutes ago, Doctor Tom said:

same thing happened to me.  I could not find a 'request new password', but eventually I saw the icon on the website.  Once I had a new password, or to be exact two new passwords, as it took two attempts, it worked.  Keep requesting a new password until it yields.  

Thank you I eventually did it hopefully it is ok just need to print it.

• Like 1