Cobbler Jomtien or Pattaya

Farang two dot zero

4 hours ago, Farang two dot zero said:

I need to have a pair of New Balance sewn on, does anyone know where I could have this done in Jomtien or Pattaya?

If in Jomtien, there is a cobbler on the road behind Rompho Market. 

• Like 1

In Pattaya, not sure of the Soi name but going north on Soi Bua Khao at the chicane turn right after Witherspoons (the soi that had the extensive drainage work)

The shop is 80 metres on the right.  It took me 2 attempts to find as its hidden during the day by a vendors mosai/sidecar.

5 hours ago, jor said:

In Pattaya, not sure of the Soi name but going north on Soi Bua Khao at the chicane turn right after Witherspoons (the soi that had the extensive drainage work)

The shop is 80 metres on the right.  It took me 2 attempts to find as its hidden during the day by a vendors mosai/sidecar.

R-Con Corner, maybe this place 

https://goo.gl/maps/NDWn1bkoBw7Qt6yS7

Second Road past the junction with Pattaya Tai. In the direction towards Jomtien. Maybe 50 metres on the right-hand side. School opposite. Open most days between ~ 3pm and 7pm. Makes shoes and does repairs. Other leather goods.

Wouldn't it be better just to go get a new pair of running shoes?

**or new Knock Off's at Mikes Mall for 300 baht?

I understand  repairs for dress shoes and boots.

**Sadly...You cannot do this if you wear a size 11 US or bigger.  

2 hours ago, Dart12 said:

I understand  repairs for dress shoes and boots.

**Sadly...You cannot do this if you wear a size 11 US or bigger.  

If he wants NB repaired it's probably  for the same reason I do. For avid runners NB is about the only running shoe maker that makes widths from  AA to 5W for men and narrow to wide widths for women. I usually order from the US or have friends who are coming over  bring me  a few  pairs.  Knock offs  may look the same but do not give the support/fit  , comfort , performance nesessary for  runners.  If you do a lot of running you can really mess up your feet,ankles, legs and body with a bad pair of running shoes especially knock offs.

• Like 2

On 7/28/2022 at 11:29 AM, Bruno123 said:

If in Jomtien, there is a cobbler on the road behind Rompho Market. 

Definitely this one https://goo.gl/maps/ebGyXMGw21rkeaMx6

Very simple I take Rompho at the end and on the left and the shop is on the right ????

Edited by Farang two dot zero
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Dart12 said:

The seam of the front face is disjointed about 1cm, I have no need to buy a new pair ! Thank you all for your recommendations ????

Edited by Farang two dot zero
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Tony125 said:

If he wants NB repaired it's probably  for the same reason I do. For avid runners NB is about the only running shoe maker that makes widths from  AA to 5W for men and narrow to wide widths for women. I usually order from the US or have friends who are coming over  bring me  a few  pairs.  Knock offs  may look the same but do not give the support/fit  , comfort , performance nesessary for  runners.  If you do a lot of running you can really mess up your feet,ankles, legs and body with a bad pair of running shoes especially knock offs.

If actually using for sport, yes you are right.

My best luck in Thailand for authentic gym shoes at decent price has been Sportsworld in Terminal 21 or online.

Not paying $200 USD, more like $50 to $100 there.