women born without a clitoris

3NUMBAS

i have noticed thay are not uncomon in los.   whereas elsewhere all of em have a clitoris

strange and bizarre missing body part

these are normal women and not sex change victims

sherlock holmes   is needed on the case    to get to the bottom of it

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I noticed it the other day, I didn't bother asking questions about it, female genital mutilation did cross my mind. To be fair I didn't get really close for a look

It's often just a small  area with out a notable protuberance or nubbin. But for a clitoris to be noticeable it has to be erect which happens when a woman is excited. Often a woman does have a clitoris or clitoral area or 'pad' but when she's bored or unexciting it will  not be swollen. It only swells or becomes erect when erotically stimulated

maybe they will start checking women before they are allowed to enter malaysia or other muslim countries. They already perceive traces of cannabis metabolites  to be a threat. how must they feel about a fully functioning clitoris

On 7/28/2022 at 6:06 PM, The Hammer2021 said:

You mean you can't find it or cant arouse the woman in question!

There is no common medical condition regarding the absence of a clitoris not in Thailand  or anywhere else.

maybe he was looking in the wrong place ?  not uncommon but normally  only a problem for inexperienced teenagers.  Many other guys just don't care whether they find it or not

Edited by Bday Prang

On 7/28/2022 at 7:16 PM, The Hammer2021 said:

All the Ethiopian girls we knew  in Saudi had a Clitoridectomy

That's a terrible thing really , yet another unsavory aspect of the tolerant religion of peace

On 7/28/2022 at 7:11 PM, scubascuba3 said:

i did see a black girl for a few weeks in UK the micro penis did put me off so i had to let her go

I bet the micro <deleted> and the micto moustache  were a bit off putting too

4 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

The G spot - Album on Imgur.

Ah yes , that would be the elusive G spot, Women didn't know they had one till a man discovered it a few years ago and told them. Another 2000 years and the muslims will be removing it too