Soi 15 between Buakhao and the Avenue

bang saen guy

32 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I'm still avoiding the area, looks blocked but haven't checked in the last fortnight 

Yes me too... but last time, 2 weeks back,  it was very difficult to pass even on foot....some fools on bikes were trying. It is dangerous too as you could get hit by heavy equipment swinging around. It looks like the Health and Safety guy has yet to be employed. Was a mess from in front of the 7-11 to Areca... and as far as I know scheduled to go all the way to Buakhao....

It was blocked at the back of the avenue 5pm yesterday , looked like they had just laid cement...................i was on the bike , came off second road to avoid the traffic intending to cut through to Central road via the back of the Avenue/Buakhao route had to u-turn and head back to second road.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, thaiflyer1 said:

It was blocked at the back of the avenue 5pm yesterday , looked like they had just laid cement...................i was on the bike , came off second road to avoid the traffic intending to cut through to Central road via the back of the Avenue/Buakhao route had to u-turn and head back to second road.

I expect Second Rd is still being dug up too..... where are they with that project?

Walking it is possible.  There were a few people trying to go past on motorbikes yesterday even though workers were trying to stop them. No way a car.

2nd road in front of the Avenue and in both directions at least a month.  That would be with minimal rain, so probably several months is about right.

Also, if anyone in Pattaya wants to take a nice drive to Bang Saray,  good luck.  I drove it the other day construction is horrific and goes on for probably 20 km or more.  Took well over an hour to get back avoid if all possible.  It looks like a several year project to me all dug up with minimal workers.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Thanks 1