U.S. President Biden's public approval rating falls to 38% new low in Gallup poll

onthedarkside

4 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Trump, MAGA and this perceived cult/threat are being used by Biden to divert from more important current national problems as well as his own failures, which he is not addressing or correcting at all. 

Perceived....lol there's people going to jail now for that perceived threat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

I didn't say that I was confused but that it was confusing - I got through the hypocritical maze - but it was a very sad effort due to the divisiveness of it. Biden is stirring up more resentment, instead of addressing the real problems facing America now, the ones that he is completely failing to deal with.  

Is it even possible to make MAGA supporters more resentful than they already are? These people are aggrieved over imaginary stuff like a stolen election. The object of their adoration is now "retruthing" conspiratorial nonsense from QAnon fanatics on his social media website.

As for failing to address  the real problems, Biden has enjoyed a string of popular legislative successes. I doubt the grasp on reality of someone who doesn't-like-Trump-but...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Perceived....lol there's people going to jail now for that perceived threat

A few radical nutter opportunists that are now being falsely associated with all republicans.    

Edited by nauseus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Is it even possible to make MAGA supporters more resentful than they already are? These people are aggrieved over imaginary stuff like a stolen election. The object of their adoration is now "retruthing" conspiratorial nonsense from QAnon fanatics on his social media website.

As for failing to address  the real problems, Biden has enjoyed a string of popular legislative successes. I doubt the grasp on reality of someone who doesn't-like-Trump-but...

Is it even possible to make MAGA supporters more resentful than they already are?  Of course, just give Joe a platform. 

Biden's recent so-called "successes" are only that in their own eyes and have been only enabled by the present slight Democratic Party majorities in the houses - they are certainly not broadly popular and do nothing to address inflation and other problems - in fact the recent two will only make inflation worse. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, nauseus said:

A few radical nutter opportunists that are now being falsely associated with all republicans.    

A few? Over 900 hundred charged so far and were there because of the false belief that the Republicans were robbed of the election.

35 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Is it even possible to make MAGA supporters more resentful than they already are?  Of course, just give Joe a platform. 

Biden's recent so-called "successes" are only that in their own eyes and have been only enabled by the present slight Democratic Party majorities in the houses - they are certainly not broadly popular and do nothing to address inflation and other problems - in fact the recent two will only make inflation worse. 

Thanks for the chuckleheaded response to my comment about MAGA supporters' resentment. How could they get more outraged? Especially in the wake of the FBI's retrieval of documents stolen from the White House. The already believe that he's not the legitimate President.

And the polls show a rise in Biden's favorability and a fall in his unfavourability after these bills were passed. He not only now beats Trump at this stage of his presidency, but also Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/?cid=rrpromo

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Thanks for the chuckleheaded response to my comment about MAGA supporters' resentment. How could they get more outraged? Especially in the wake of the FBI's retrieval of documents stolen from the White House. The already believe that he's not the legitimate President.

And the polls show a rise in Biden's favorability and a fall in his unfavourability after these bills were passed. He not only now beats Trump at this stage of his presidency, but also Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/?cid=rrpromo

Why bring in the FBI? Oh I know. And polls? C'mon man.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, nauseus said:

Why bring in the FBI? Oh I know. And polls? C'mon man.

Just maybe because the FBI had strong evidence that Trump and/or his lawyers were lying when they claimed that they had returned all the classified documents. And bizarrely enough, it turns out that the FBI was right. Whoever woulda thunk it? And that meeting with the Justice Dept reps in June that was touted by Trump and friends as being voluntary and friendly and marked by cooperation? It turns out Trump had no choice.  The meeting was ordered by a subpoena. And it was at that meeting Trump's reps denied the FBI access to boxes that it turns out contained loads of classified documents.

What don't you understand about how serious it is that they lied?

Denialism much?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Trolling? The MAGA crowd if you listened to the speech

The speech was terrible. Most of the Trump supporting republicans I see on the news seem to like the MAGA hats and stuff. How will they know if they are normal in the eyes of Biden? 

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, nauseus said:

So it is the whole GOP after all?

It's a good percentage of them. Trump has a 67% approval rating in the CPAC poll. Anyone who approves of Trump also approves of his message. Until the GOP finally repudiate Trump they're going to have to face this criticism of being a violent lawless party.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It's a good percentage of them. Trump has a 67% approval rating in the CPAC poll. Anyone who approves of Trump also approves of his message.

You Biden fans seem to have differing opinions. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/31/2022 at 1:35 PM, SunnyinBangrak said:

Incredible such explosive news is not more front and center. Liars are bad right?

Unfortunately it became "our creepy corrupt old man is better than yours because he is ours".  The truth really didn't matter.

Biden could have ended each speech with the line "I am exactly like Trump, other than one key difference.  I am not Trump." and he would have received a standing ovation every time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, nauseus said:

The speech was terrible. Most of the Trump supporting republicans I see on the news seem to like the MAGA hats and stuff. How will they know if they are normal in the eyes of Biden? 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1270840-biden-speech-denouncing-trump-maga-ideology-sparks-threats-calls-for-violence/

• Haha 1

On 9/3/2022 at 5:37 PM, nauseus said:

There are lots of nutter Republicans out there. Lots.

Most Republicans still falsely believe Trump’s stolen election claims. Here are some reasons why.
In poll after poll, about 70% of Republicans say they don’t think Joe Biden is the legitimate winner of the 2020 election.

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2022/70-percent-republicans-falsely-believe-stolen-election-trump/

• Like 1