U.S. President Biden's public approval rating falls to 38% new low in Gallup poll

onthedarkside

20 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

More racism. The only things that ...Matter ... are the ones that begin with B   and L    .

You need to do the work.

Well, from the frequency with which it is evoked in this forum's posts, it seems It's one subject that matters much to right-wing posters, along with LGBT.

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, candide said:

Well, from the frequency with which it is evoked in this forum's posts, it seems It's one subject that matters much to right-wing posters, along with LGBT.

Some of you guys require some sense...of humour.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, nauseus said:

You need to calm down.

I am very calm. But I am keen to call out acts of micro aggression and systemic discrimination... 

Especially the Bureau of Land Management. They are an underappreciated and underfunded arm of the government that deserve more love than they get. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hanaguma said:

I am very calm. But I am keen to call out acts of micro aggression and systemic discrimination... 

Especially the Bureau of Land Management. They are an underappreciated and underfunded arm of the government that deserve more love than they get. 

You mentioned the R word and I don't know why. Now you use "micro aggression and systemic discrimination". And I still don't know why. And Bureau of Land Management? Are you on the right topic?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, nauseus said:

You mentioned the R word and I don't know why. Now you use "micro aggression and systemic discrimination". And I still don't know why. And Bureau of Land Management? Are you on the right topic?

I think so. But I think my "sarcasm" button is missing...

Uh-oh. More bad news for Biden:

Payrolls increased 528,000 in July, much better than expected in a sign of strength for jobs market

Nonfarm payrolls rose 528,000 for the month and the unemployment rate was 3.5%, easily topping the Dow Jones estimates of 258,000 and 3.6% respectively.
Wage growth also surged higher, as average hourly earnings jumped 0.5% for the month and 5.2% from a year ago, higher than estimates.
Traders are now pricing in a higher likelihood of a 0.75 percentage point hike for the next Federal Reserve meeting in September.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/05/jobs-report-july-2022-528000.html

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

Uh-oh. More bad news for Biden:

Payrolls increased 528,000 in July, much better than expected in a sign of strength for jobs market

Nonfarm payrolls rose 528,000 for the month and the unemployment rate was 3.5%, easily topping the Dow Jones estimates of 258,000 and 3.6% respectively.
Wage growth also surged higher, as average hourly earnings jumped 0.5% for the month and 5.2% from a year ago, higher than estimates.
Traders are now pricing in a higher likelihood of a 0.75 percentage point hike for the next Federal Reserve meeting in September.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/05/jobs-report-july-2022-528000.html

That's the paradox! Increasing job numbers is a bad news! I guess 528,000 people would desagree.

Luckily, oil price is decreasing....

On 8/2/2022 at 8:11 PM, lemmie said:

After winning more votes than any presidential candidate in US history, Joe Biden is now – just 18 months later – one of the country’s most unpopular presidents. Why would Biden be so unpopular and such a failure, he reversed most of what Trump MAGA delivered that benefited America and he basically did the exact opposite of Trump. I spose Biden is just plain dumb and disliked now.

The democrats found a way to beat Trump in 2020 but they definitely don't know how to govern and now America is in a mess and we are paying dearly for the destructive policies of the Biden admin.

Biden may be dumb, but the 81M who voted for him are looking as dumb or dumber than Biden.

The MAGA nutters are still on the case there. The machines were the way the Dems beat Trump. LOL.

Now Australia has been overtaken by the voting machines as well. spoiler alert: Australia has never used voting machines.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell on Friday brought his personal crusade against voting machines to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), where he uncorked a conspiratorial rant claiming that the voting machines had completely overtaken dozens of foreign countries.

"This is very important you hear me on this," Lindell told the CPAC crowd during his address. "Over 54 countries have now been taken by the machines or are getting taken by the machines! And you never get to go back!"

"Venezuela, Australia, they're gone!" he exclaimed. "You don't get to vote out the machines once they're there!"

https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-cpac-2657814712/?traffic_source=Connatix

• Haha 2

I suspect that, with the big bill, whatever they want to call it, passing both houses and being the largest ever US investment in combating climate change and the cost of gas falling below $4 in Arizona now night shift Biden's popularity a little. Not to mention the stellar employment statistics.

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

I suspect that, with the big bill, whatever they want to call it, passing both houses and being the largest ever US investment in combating climate change and the cost of gas falling below $4 in Arizona now night shift Biden's popularity a little. Not to mention the stellar employment statistics.

Gas is below four bucks in Arizona? Alert the media! Only a little ways to go before........   well, gas was actually $2.25 in January 2021 when Biden took the White House.

Never mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Gas is below four bucks in Arizona? Alert the media! Only a little ways to go before........   well, gas was actually $2.25 in January 2021 when Biden took the White House.

Never mind.

Another person who thinks POTUS is responsible for every global adverse event.

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

And it's bizarre how right wingers view everyone that happens in the world as somehow being due to who the current POTUS is.

The point made was that China and Russia might not have been throwing missiles around if they thought that there may be consequences to their actions 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Never mind.

Yes, that's because there was no likelihood that Ukraine would be in a position to fight Russia in a war and if there was one it would be short lived. Trump was in the pocket of Putin and doing his best to prevent weapons getting to Ukraine and nobbling NATO as much as possible, in furtherance of his debt to Putin for helping him get elected. Biden recently got them down a bit by strong arming the Saudis who would dearly love to see Trump get back in the White House.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Biden's numbers are academic. Numbers only matter if he runs for reelection. They are bound to improve if he's paired one to one against insurrectionist Trump or Don't Say Gay DeSantis.

I'm surprised Sheldon Whitehouse hasn't run or put his hand up. He'd be the most capable senator on either side for sure.

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The point made was that China and Russia might not have been throwing missiles around if they thought that there may be consequences to their actions 

And why would Russia and China fear Trump? The guy who trusted Putin over his own intelligence services. Who was sympathetic to the Russian seizure of Crimea. Who had meeting with Putin unattended by his own translator. Who flouted the law by not sending weapons to Ukraine and not even responding to Ukrainian entreaties for months as the Russians supplied weapons and forces to secessionists.  Who cozied up to Kim Jong Il and agreed that joint American and South Korean maneuvers were provocative. Trump never said he would militarily defend Taiwan. Biden has. Can you imagine Trump trying to unify Europe against the Russian invasion of the Ukraine? A Europe whose disunity he eagerly promoted? He actually repeatedly insulted the President of France and the Chancellor of Germany. This is your idea of how a POTUS should behave?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

My question was where had the sexual orientation teaching taken place. I am perfectly aware that DeSantis dragged the bill out of the sewer.

The bill impacts ALL grades. Right wingers want to hide that.

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/30/1089462508/teachers-fear-the-chilling-effect-of-floridas-so-called-dont-say-gay-law

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some evidence that Biden's popularity is likely to improve before the mid terms.

Taking notice of the growing evidence that the Republican Party is on the way to blowing its chance to take control of the U.S, Senate in the November midterms, the editorial board of the conservative Wall Street Journal laid the blame squarely at the feet of Donald Trump.

Recent polling has shown that not only could Democrats hold onto seats that the Republican leadership thought they might claim in the midterms, but now Republicans are also looking at the possibility of losing seats in Pennsylvania and Ohio currently held by Republicans.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-wall-street-2657827510/

Edited by ozimoron
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Don't suppose the latest video showing Biden's cognitive issues have now led to his inability to put on a jacket will improve his polling? This coming after multiple wipeouts climing a staircase and a slow-mo fall over on his bicycle when coming to a stop. Speach impediments, strong winds and teleprompter malfunctions notwithstanding this is disgraceful and embarrassing.

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/biden-struggles-to-put-jacket-on-requires-jill-to-help-him/video/9c12421cf4d5e45d0a4f9fd2bcc5e610

what's disgraceful is denigrating someone for having a disability.

Will the republicans oppose this as well? They already blew it by opposing the burn pit compensation. Biden's popularity should start to improve with the recent legislative results he's achieving.

Biden on Tuesday will sign into law a $280 billion bill to strengthen the domestic chip manufacturing industry and finance scientific research, and on Wednesday he will sign another bill to expand health care to veterans exposed to toxic burn pits.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3593497-biden-on-his-own-low-approval-ratings-i-think-youre-going-to-see-a-lot-change/

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Bidens disability isn't the focus here .

Its Biden's physical condition along with his job as POTUS.

A person in his condition should be retired

What physical condition does he have that excludes him from being president? I was replying specifically to the comment about his disability. I gather you don't agree that was disgusting or below the belt? Anything goes?